Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Oregon is no Wyoming!

Friends don't let friends hunt Oregon.

Nice buck, glad you had fun. Now hunt wy where you can do it every year.

Looks like a pretty good buck to me.

Congrats IDB. What else is on the docket this fall?

Super! Since you were in Oregon you should have stopped by Nike's headquarters and tried to sell them on the idea of an Air Max Pronghorn! :D

Thanks you guys for the nice comments. It was a fun quick trip thats for sure.

What's up with the gun? I don't think you have every posted a critter without your bow.
I don't discriminate my weapon choice. :D If I can get a tag I will use whatever means I can. I do like hunting with my bow a bit more than my rifle.

Looks like a pretty good buck to me.

Congrats IDB. What else is on the docket this fall?
I'm so fortunate this year to be hunting some good tags this year. My son has a controlled bear tag. He actually missed a bear on Monday. Another reason I wanted to make my Oregon hunt a short one so I could take him on that hunt. He has an Idaho rifle antelope tag and a very good late Idaho muledeer tag. I have an Idaho rifle antelope tag, late Idaho muzzle loader deer tag and an AZ coues deer tag. We will throw in our general archery elk tags and another ID deer tag for myself. I'm so looking forward to this years hunts.

Super! Since you were in Oregon you should have stopped by Nike's headquarters and tried to sell them on the idea of an Air Max Pronghorn! :D
Dang I missed my opportunity. ;)

I'm so fortunate this year to be hunting some good tags this year. My son has a controlled bear tag. He actually missed a bear on Monday. Another reason I wanted to make my Oregon hunt a short one so I could take him on that hunt. He has an Idaho rifle antelope tag and a very good late Idaho muledeer tag. I have an Idaho rifle antelope tag, late Idaho muzzle loader deer tag and an AZ coues deer tag. We will throw in our general archery elk tags and another ID deer tag for myself. I'm so looking forward to this years hunts.

I would say you have some great tags! Is that bear tag 22? I may have a spot for you too check out.... I'm sure you don't need help, but if you do I am always open, feel free too PM me, also I know of a couple potential monster pronghorns in 42 if that's where you got your tags....

Nice OR antelope also, congrats
Matt

Last edited:
Tremendous buck. Do Oregon pronghorn typically run that big in the body? He looks like a farm-fat mule deer.

congrats IB. road trips are always fun to see new country and Oregon has some great country. Im not sure any state compares to WY for antelope but you did well despite how many you actually saw. Nice job.

Holy Smokes....maybe its the camera angle but I know you are a big guy and that is the biggest body Pronghorn I have ever seen.

photoshop a set of Ibex horns on him and say you went to Africa. What a massive body on that lope. Should make for some good eats. Congrats!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back