Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Oh yes Wyoming

Brother and cuz are both in for Type 1 and 6 lope tags; hoping to have tags for a stop in WY on our way back from my LE Ut elk hunt. It'll be their first lope hunt if they draw.

Reactions: LCH
It's hard to focus on work this time of year. I'm guranteed two antelope tags and an elk tag. Type 1 elk and deer are iffy, but as always, I'm feeling optimistic. I've been putting a lot of work into my dogs this summer, so I'm pretty excited about upland season as well.

I'm in for 2 doe pronghorn, and 2 doe WT tags, and I'm excited to see the results. I've never hunted Wyoming before. Going to have a full freezer this year if all goes well.

Reactions: LCH
Me and the boys are in for buck deer and antelope. Long shots on both of them. Put in for doe antelope for both boys as well that I'm hoping they draw as the season coincides with a family wedding. Much more likely they'll be excited about going to the wedding if they get to antelope hunt on the same trip. Good luck everyone.

WY could stop sending me these reminder emails any day now, I’m well aware of when the results will be available . . .

You think you got it bad. I am a state employee so I get it via work email, personal email, Facebook (Wyoming Elk Hunting and Elk101 groups) and then here.

Going to be hauling a trailer full of coolers with ice in them to elk hunt. I like to debone mine and get it quickly cooled. My antelope hunt is practically next door to where I live so that will be butchered in the backyard, deer if I don't get it archery during the elk rut, then that will be close by too. Wyoming has late seasons you can use your unfilled licenses with.
You might as well put some beer in those coolers so you don't let that ice go to waste. You can PM me coordinates.

I Wonder how much productivity is lost nation wide due to employees looking up draw results during working hours? ??

.........I can’t wait till 10am tomarrow !!

Deer tag with iffy odds for me....Colorado elk OTC or leftover cow elk if I don't draw here.....Whitetail rut in Wisconsin(backyard) as a last resort

System is down to load the draw results, I couldn't help myself and tried to log in. Preparing for General elk & deer with a second choice buck antelope tag, I'll draw my doe antelope but hey, someone has to draw those low odd units...

We put in for type 6 antelope, hopefully stopping on our way home from a Colorado first season elk hunt. Good luck everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back