Caribou Gear Tarp

Oh yes Wyoming

CORN

One day till Wyoming results are out for non-res deer and speed goat, wish I was a resident to say I'd be finding out about elk!

My first hunting trip to WY, put in for a male and female tag for both deer and antelope, not stellar units but excited nonetheless. What are you all waiting to hear about?

Put in for a buck antelope and two doe antelope. Three points for the buck and paid for special so really hoping I draw.

Buck antelope and mule deer. Doe/fawn antelope. I sould get drawn since I put in for high percentage draw area. Tomorrow will tell!
Good luck all.

Antelope for me and two friends. Buck tag for me, doe tags for them. Should draw but still excited to get results. This will be our first trip west to hunt.

As a res waiting on LE elk for a zone i been seeing some stompers already, a type3 deer tag and a lope buck. Will just hunt muley on a general and same for elk if dont draw. Its a good year to draw and have tags, antler development seems ahead of schedule guess from all moisture. Good luck all

I am a resident and hoping to draw one type 1 antelope plus two type 6 doe/fawn antelope, two type 8 deer plus buy one OTC, one type 6 cow elk plus buy one OTC, then buy a mountain lion because they have been spotted where I am hunting.

I am a resident and hoping to draw one type 1 antelope plus two type 6 doe/fawn antelope, two type 8 deer plus buy one OTC, one type 6 cow elk plus buy one OTC, then buy a mountain lion because they have been spotted where I am hunting.

aaaand that's why I want to move to WY

Going to be hauling a trailer full of coolers with ice in them to elk hunt. I like to debone mine and get it quickly cooled. My antelope hunt is practically next door to where I live so that will be butchered in the backyard, deer if I don't get it archery during the elk rut, then that will be close by too. Wyoming has late seasons you can use your unfilled licenses with.

Put in for a longshot deer tag in a familiar area from when I worked for a dude ranch one summer in college. Not too worried about drawing though, I have a good tag in colorado that I would have to give up if I drew.

Reactions: LCH
Should burn my antelope preference points and hoping to draw some doe tags. Also put in for a long shot on a deer tag.

On a side note, it appears that some comedian at WY Game & Fish has closed the back door to the drawing odds. :LOL:

Good luck to all.

Antelope buck antelope tag, and hopefully doe tags. Put in for deer, but it's a longshot, and my season looks to be pretty full at this point.

Kind of torn, if I draw my elk tag it may cut into my sheep hunting. Also hoping for a type 3 deer tag with my antelope buck and doe tags. Cow elk is a given in our area , thankfully we have access to hunt them.
We have a whitetail target located, just need an extra tag for him or he'll be hunted on a general tag. Our antelope area looks good this year for decent prongs , early growth looked promising.

Good luck all !

Back