PEAX Equipment

New Ford Bronco

The latest leak I saw on TFL showed lockers front and rear, disconnectable front sway bar and a manual transmission that was a 6 speed PLUS a granny gear. I'll be interested to see what the actual engine choices are, price points etc. If I was in the market for something "jeep-ish" I would definitely go with Ford over Fiat...er um.....Peugeot.....um.....Jeep for reliability purposes.

i would be leary of new ford products///the 6.0 powerjoke diesel has destroyed my trust in fords forever.they just keep making them cheaper and cheaper ,but not the actual price..if they made them exactly like the 66-77 model years,,put in a coyote 5.0,,rust proffed them a bit better,id be interested..I knew the new bronco would be too modernized for my taste,,,make it simple,keep it simple,,old decked out broncos are going for crazy prices,,100 k and more,,,if they made them like a 77 and just did a modern moter,,,and lord no eco-boost p o s garbage,,they could have a good seller,,,looks to me like they are going for the "jeep" look,,not the old bobtail bronco look. sorry ford ,,you lost me forever.

I think the Bronco has a lot of potential, hopefully it lives up to the hype. Other than the Raptor, the 4-door wrangler, and maybe the Power Wagon, American car makers haven't brought out any any 'different' 4x4s in a long time. I still wouldn't buy one though, if I had to purchase in that class again I'd wait a couple years for the new Land Cruiser.

It's kind of like when Ford brought back the T-bird. Some people loved them but many thought they were butt ugly like I did.
I think the new Bronco will be another soccer mom cross-over SUV.
I agree with mtmuley, it's kinda ugly.
Someone mentioned the K5 Blazer, now we're talking!

I was driving along yesterday on the interstate with a new Ranger and it looked pretty badass. Had plenty of power when I'd pass it with my expedition playing leapfrog at 85 mph and it just looked good in general. Given a choice between a new Ranger and a new Colorado, I think I'd pick the Ranger. I hope the new Bronco isn't a glorified soccer mom mobile like the new Blazers were.

I've seen a couple running down the interstate this week.. they've got them all covered up in the checkerboard wrap but im pretty sure they're gonna be ugly..we will probably go the 4runner route for the family mobile when it comes time

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back