Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New Ford Bronco

Glad to see more competition in the segment. Could be a fun vehicle.

I remember starting a thread about the gladiator and people being incredibly dismissive of it. Which is weird because it's pretty much a wrangler truck. Good that people seem to be more open minded about the bronco.

i would be leary of new ford products///the 6.0 powerjoke diesel has destroyed my trust in fords forever.they just keep making them cheaper and cheaper ,but not the actual price..if they made them exactly like the 66-77 model years,,put in a coyote 5.0,,rust proffed them a bit better,id be interested..I knew the new bronco would be too modernized for my taste,,,make it simple,keep it simple,,old decked out broncos are going for crazy prices,,100 k and more,,,if they made them like a 77 and just did a modern moter,,,and lord no eco-boost p o s garbage,,they could have a good seller,,,looks to me like they are going for the "jeep" look,,not the old bobtail bronco look. sorry ford ,,you lost me forever.
You have commented on every hunttalk post mentioning a Ford. It seems all have been negative opinions and most were based on the international/navistar 6.0 diesel.
I haven't even looked at the new bronco but haven't heard of it getting a vt365 as an option.
I understand if in 2003 a rattler bit you on the butt. Dude move on!

Last edited:
Here is the video. These guys get pretty good info most of the time. Check out the video at 15:45 ref the lockers and swaybar. I do believe their target is the Wrangler and will be priced and optioned accordingly.

Pretty funny people spend that kind if money for a rig that can take them places they will never go. Then outfit it with all the necessary off road accessories. Sway bar disconnect, electronic locking differentials. Yep I need that. I've yet to see one of the new designer rigs on the mountain. mtmuley

Pretty funny people spend that kind if money for a rig that can take them places they will never go. Then outfit it with all the necessary off road accessories. Sway bar disconnect, electronic locking differentials. Yep I need that. I've yet to see one of the new designer rigs on the mountain. mtmuley
CFO at my last job was like this. Jeep Rubicon with a lift, all the bells and whistles, Warn bumpers (no winches), and never saw a dirt road.

CFO at my last job was like this. Jeep Rubicon with a lift, all the bells and whistles, Warn bumpers (no winches), and never saw a dirt road.
My wife’s Jeep never saw a 4wd road in the several years we owned it.

One of my first builds was a 72 with arb lockers front and back and a 347 stroker.. unstoppable beast, never should have sold it.. going to be looking at one for the wife.

One of my first builds was a 72 with arb lockers front and back and a 347 stroker.. unstoppable beast, never should have sold it.. going to be looking at one for the wife.
Why don't you just build another one instead of looking at that new thing? mtmuley

Why don't you just build another one instead of looking at that new thing? mtmuley

If you know where I can find a realitively Rust free 71-73 Body for cheaper than a new one I’m all ears.. lol..

If you know where I can find a realitively Rust free 71-73 Body for cheaper than a new one I’m all ears.. lol..
I know a guy that has a couple. Not for sale. I'm not a Ford guy, but those old Broncos are great rigs. mtmuley

Back