Caribou Gear Tarp

New Elk Partners

noharleyyet

My son Ken Jr. (right) and son in law Stephen will be making the pilgrimage to Colorado with me next Wednesday. Both fine young men and I'm excited to share the campfire and mountains with them.

May the elk find a way to your set up and may all of your tags be punched. Good luck, guys.

That is so cool! Good to see this. My son in law won't be able to be with us this year because he is taking my daughter's son for opening rifle deer this year. Grandson is running tighter than a tick right now just waiting for the 10th! Last time out after shooting three groups of three he ended up scoping himself after he wanted to get his groups just a tad tighter. Almost healed up, but his football helmet (7th grader) keeps the swelling up.

Looking like they are in mountain shape. Will your knee and back be able to keep up?

They look like fine strong young men to assist you with carrying out your elk!!

Beer in hand is good...make sure there is plenty of them in camp as well.

best to ya, NHY! Look forward to the pics and story.
Family / friends and campfires always the best combination.

Strong young guys for packing. Good idea. You have that rifle all tuned up? Good luck out there. mtmuley

Good luck! I hope they get the education of packing your bull before they get to pack theirs... :D

Back