Nevada Draw Results

0 for 8 for me!! Wife drew 061E Buck, Daughter drew 061 Youth deer and 067 Speed Goat. Guiding, gutting and cutting this year. Good luck to all of those who drew tags.

0 for 7 for me. Looks like it is Arizona for this year or maybe Idaho????

Congrats to those that drew

No dice for me.
Good luck YoungNVHunter, can't believe you got a ram tag! How many points did you have?

Not sure if I should answer that, I don't want to get lynched! I only had 6 points. My good friend who's gonna hunt with me has max points and never drawn, had to break it to him easy!

Congrats to the lucky few...I will be out in area 19 huntin' rutting bucks with a bow!

Sheldon archery deer for my dad and I. My wife and I drew shorter than the ears antelope in a zone I have never hunted before. So that will be awesome. A buddy of mine and his family drew 16 tags total. Including my buddy having 5. Craziness!!! Good luck to all. Thought I had a desert sheep tag this year but I guess my research failed me. LOL

one of your neighbors in g-ville drew 2 sheep tags.....

Finally I have a NV tag in my pocket. Area 6 Deer tag!!! Look forward to learning some new country and chasing some big bucks!!!

Friend of mine here at work drew the Mt Rose deer tag. For a big fella he was jumping all over the place. I guess thats supposed to be a trophy unit?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back