Caribou Gear

My son's Arizona Giant

AZ402

So my 14 year old son Brasen, beat the odds and drew one of the very best hunts Arizona has to offer. He did an amazing job prepping for this hunt, even with his crazy highschool sports schedule. The full story is long and it's awesome. Maybe when I have more time, I'll add the extended version.

He passed a handful of bulls between 330-360 the first three days, in Hope of a 370+. His patience paid off big time and in the fourth day of the hunt, he took the bull of a lifetime. He'll most likely never top this one. I'm super proud of him. He trekked right with us, all in a walking boot. He suffered an ankle injury in a football game, about an hour before we were supposed to leave.

My field photos are not my favorite. Usually I can make an elk look 20 inches bigger. Unfortunately, I made this one look 20 inches smaller. The caped photos give a little better look of how big he really is.

So awesome. Congrats to the both of you. You’re so right on certain pictures of that bull really not doing it justice.

Wow. Congratulations to your son. That’s a big one alright.

great hunt and photos that Kid is a real warrior to do that in a walking boot

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back