Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT residents thoughts on Steve Bullock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great thoughts here, from all sides. Even from Pancho (JLS) and Lefty (Gerald). ;)

Plain fact, Bullock is the best choice out of the 23, and certainly better than the current occupant of the White House.
So who is Tester going to endorse? The best choice or No Show Joe?

Nice write up by TNC on a Forest in Focus project that they partnered with. Some very good restoration work done here right on the WUI

Candidates need to have 65,000 donors to be heard in the first two debates. I don't know how many donors he has, but to help get his voice heard at the debate you can make a $5 donation here: https://stevebullock.com/

He also needs to poll 1% to be in those debates. I saw a story a few days ago where only 11% of those polled had even heard of him so it's an uphill battle.

I said he’d never reach 3% because democrats are crazy and he isn’t.
Looks like I overestimated him.
#bernieorbust #freeshitunicorn

I said he’d never reach 3% because democrats are crazy and he isn’t.
Looks like I overestimated him.
#bernieorbust #freeshitunicorn
Looks to me like the national media and the Democratic party are attempting to plow Biden's path of anyone that might be on the same side of the highway to the nomination. The same thing happened with Hillary and that didn't work out so well.

Looks to me like the national media and the Democratic party are attempting to plow Biden's path of anyone that might be on the same side of the highway to the nomination. The same thing happened with Hillary and that didn't work out so well.

I was thinking the same thing. Evidently some lessons are hard to learn.

So frustrating.

I think Bullock would be a great candidate for the DNC, and I believe he would make an excellent President, Only problem is he has a tendency to buck the party platform, and the DNC will not go for that. He believes gun control starts with the trigger finger, and that the 2nd amendment should not end at the state line. He believes in a healthy vibrant forest health which involves the big no good hate mother earth logging industry, can't forget about Agriculture, whether your tractor is spewing out CO2 or your cow is producing methane, the industry is essential to all of us, oh yea and the most hated of all the energy industry, he realizes that going cold turkey literally and relying only on the so called renewables,(anyone figure out how copper windings in a wind turbine is renewable, not to mention the amount of steel to produce a tower) is not an option, maybe a slow methodical move towards is a good idea.
In theory he would be great, he's of the same class as our Heide Heitcamp and when she was our sen she was shunned by the Democratic high class because of her beliefs on guns and Agriculture and that she would talk across the Isle to get legislation done,(sucks she lost to a party crony) I hope he can make a good run at it, and I will support him on his way up that hill.

It looks to me like Biden is imploding faster than Jeb Bush on steroids.

I am trying to just watch this thread and keep my mouth shut as I find myself in the minority here with (what I think are) like minded people.

My question...If Bullock is pro hunting, pro gun, pro natural resource use, and pro public land access, what make him a Democrat? He either stands for these things and there is no place in the party for him, or he pretends to stand for these things in order to get votes, and there is a place in the party for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back