Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

March Madness time!

Last place is two guys who didn’t do thier brackets. 3rd to last will be me as I waited to long to do mine and it was only done thru the sweet 16.

I'm just happy to end up on the first page at the end of day one. We'll see how today goes.

Last place is two guys who didn’t do thier brackets. 3rd to last will be me as I waited to long to do mine and it was only done thru the sweet 16.

Hey don't try and take this away from me.

It's in the official bylaws that states only a fully completed bracket is eligible for the coveted last place honor. That would be me "PickByColdSmoke". Trying to think where my errors may have come from but I cannot think of anything 🍻

Last edited:
I think I have lost 7 games. The only good thing is that I had none of those 7 winning in 2nd. Did win with UC Irvine over Kansas St. Pulled me even with NHY in our bet.

I usually do not give up till I start losing Final 4 teams.

Worst opening round that I had in 40 plus years. I thought my bracket looked solid.

I think I lost 11 of 32. Wisconsin will kill me; I had them winning a couple of games.

Not over until it is over. But, I am heading in the wrong direction.

2nd place so far but took some damage along the way that may come back to haunt me.

I thought I might be okay if NC wins the whole thing, but some yea-hoo currently sitting a point ahead of me has the same projected Final Four and same National Champion. Even if things go perfectly, this Win Fin dude looks to whack me.

Who am I kidding, I would need a ton of luck to have things fall perfectly into place. Who needs another cooler anyway. hahahah

Worked on my brackets last minute and dogs had a pissin match... Lesson learned. Next time I'll ask myself, "What would Michael Vick do"?

What a bummer. March Madness brackets are fun as heck!

Back