Caribou Gear

March Madness time!

Not sure who is going to set it up but I have a pretty good idea of who is going to win it. :D

That would be me!!! League is setup in yahoo. Participants from last year should have received an invite. For those that didn't play last year or didn't receive the invite, here is a link that should take you there.

I hope I do not get my ass handed to me as in years past. I think this year's bracket is most even in years and could make an interesting tournament!

In. Thanks again for hosting, Jabber.

Interest in bumping this up a notch with a $20 Cabela's online gift card transfer to the winner?

I'm in too. All I'm hoping for is not to finish in last place.
You think we can persuade Randy to get one of his sponsors to donate a cool prize like the last 2 years?

NHY. are we in with the same bet? $50. And I promise never to call you as asshole again. And I did not call you that the first time: PM fiasco.

NHY.

I thank you. But if I remember last year, I picked one early upset. Later rounds, we were almost identical. I have watched maybe 2 games this season, so I have to research that first round upset.

It still makes it fun to have a little extra incentive on the bracket.

Good luck.

That would be me!!! League is setup in yahoo. Participants from last year should have received an invite. For those that didn't play last year or didn't receive the invite, here is a link that should take you there.

Just a reminder, it is getting close. Only 17 participants so far. I sent out another reminder to the players from last year or you can click on the link above.

Jabber, wait util the 18th, when the stat's come out. The members will quadruple in a heart beat !

Matchups are scheduled, everybody make sure you pick a bunch of upsets ;). Don't be the one who misses out on a 16 seed beating a #1 like last year.

Back