Love to you Hunt Talkers

And for those of you wondering what Markie looks like…This could be her…but I could be wrong.

215194629.jpg

http://twitpic.com/3k4d8l

Last edited:
I think I will have some venison tenderloin and see how I feel after that. Probably wont change my mind though. The only guilt I will feel is probably because I cant share with you guys.

Heres a musical version of the poem much2hunt posted.
http://youtu.be/bhH1Wz6Cb4Q This is one of my favorite CDs

You have to respect her compassion anyway.

I'm wondering if she is a vegan. If not, what hypocrisy/self-righteousness! Probably munches hamburgers from CAFO's all day without making the connection.

I have pointed teeth in my mouth, made for eating meat. I kill an elk and that feeds my Wife and I and our two young children. The animal has lived a natural life. It is antibiotic free, organic, grass-fed. We are involved in every step of the meat making process and we understand where our food comes from. Is it hard? Absolutely! Besides the hunting/packing/butchering there is the difficult, and profound, reality of mortality. I learn about life and death on the mountain.

She should try it!

I'm glad she just buys her meat from a grocery store where no animals get hurt

Let the newbie on so we can sick JC on him/her! For fun. Come on...............................
I'm with spook12

. . . .someone seems to have misplaced their meds. . . .And on a side note, I hope to rip a huge buck out of his family this Fall. . .and a few longbeards out of theirs real soon!

It is very saddening to know that there are people so detached from reality. I assume that wolves, cougars, bears, etc all go to hell to because they kill other animals. MURDERERS!!

I feel for this individual. I have toyed with the idea of vegetarianism, and for years I largely only ate meat that I or my friends had killed ourselves. I quit a while ago not because of moral reasons, but because of convenience. This weekend I had some chicken gizzards at Chubby's in Clancy, MT and damn, they are some of the best I've ever had and I have no desire to change my ways. I think it is good to be an "examined" meat eater.

I don't think vegetarianism or veganism or being an omnivore are as easy to defend philosophically, as we as hunters or those who are fervent vegetarians would like to think it is. Read philosophers with tight logic, like Peter Singer, Jeff McMahon, Toby Ord, or Richard Carrier. You realize that the reduction of animal suffering is a heavy topic, and as much as I love his show, Steven Rinella does not offer up a very good philosophically sound defense of omnivorism. Maybe because he's never had to.

When I have discussed this issue with people I know who are vegetarians I almost always point them to a blog post by Richard Carrier titled Meat Not Bad. It only skims the subject, but gives a good start to three arguments supporting being a sometimes-carnivore.
-Why Compassion for Animals Does Not Necessitate Vegetarianism
-Why Concern for the Environment Does Not Necessitate Vegetarianism
-Why Vegetarianism is not Healthier

It's worth checking out.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/carrier/archives/87

Guys, this person is super serial. Look at all those exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

Anyone else look at those possible pictures of her? She keeps eating like that she is not gonna stay slim and trim. 1st pic may explain a lot.

Attachments

• 416977727.jpg
    416977727.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 172606526.jpg
    172606526.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 162177363.jpg
    162177363.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 103
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts