Look out!

Congrats you two on a great trophy. Montana animals are going to take a big hit for years to come.

Congrats to both of you. The hunts where I am not packing the gun were/are some of my best.

That is friggin awesome! Great pictures, if I've ever seen " a picture is worth a thousand words" that smile pretty well sums it up.

Look out world.......I see a lot of blood being spilled in the upcoming years.

Congrats to you both!

I'm taking my two boys on a loper hunt this weekend, Im as excited as them I think..

Very nice! Grats to you as a very darn proud pops and to your son for his successful hunt!

Good times shared between the generations can never be taken from you. Here is to many more to come...

Congrats Kurt! Looks like it was a great day. How long until he has the green light to come on to Hunttalk and start putting his two cents worth in? Soon I hope. Did you buy him a cold one after?

He notched his first deer tag on his first day legally to hunt deer with a rifle in Montana. Made a hell of a shot, ~200 yards down a very steep ridge, from a rocky cliff. Buck was moving about in some trees and gave him a brief opportunity and he put one right above his heart. Public land, Montana! DIWD. "do-it-with-Dad"
284126_4013372291677_962050885_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back