Yeti GOBOX Collection

Living somewhere other than the U.S., where would you move too ?

I have no idea. I am not much of a world traveler. New Zealand always sounds appealing. Argentina is another place I would like to at least visit. Somewhere moderate to warm temperature wise year round.

Somewhere in the western US would be my first choice, perhaps Montana or Wyoming(caveat - only saying that as i live in Canada already and dont really want to move anywhere else). But NZ is up there too, although im not much for heat....

Famous words of Paul Maclean or Norman🤔..... I'll never leave Montana brother...... but if I had to......

B/C, Alberta, Saskatchewan, AK, NWT, New Zealand. Would be some at the top of my list.

That's a tough one.

Probably Canada (BC) first since it has just about everything I currently hunt or want to hunt.

Next would be New Zealand because of the beautiful scenery and going after stag, tahr, elk, fallow, sika would be awesome.

Last would be Mongolia. Argali, Ibex, maral stag, roe deer would be awesome.

In reality, it would be fun to hunt in all these countries and all the countries others have mentioned.

I'm too old to move, but if i wasn't,,,, it would be western Canada.

If I was in my 20's and single,,, the Yukon. Otherwise,, I like in order,,,,more or less,, Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.

There is plenty to like about Canada if my travels there are an indication.

Foreign Country huh?.....maybe Austin

noharluyyet, drives a ford pick up, shoots a 30-06, drinks, coors beer, listens to Bing Crosby mostly but sometimes Patsy Cline, and still has 4 cents of the first nickel he earned (-: AND there is nothing wrong with that !!!!!

All you fellows thinking about B.C. They outlawed Grizzly hunting last year and are trying to outlaw hunting of even more big game animals. Go to N.W. Terr. with mdeerjunkie and I--or even the Yukon with MT Gomer

Frazier--my son has mentioned the same thing about that particular species in Argentina (-; ( Brunette/ Blue Eyes )

Hunting Wife. It would be hard to beat Belize or Costa Rico as retirement destinations. Beautiful country, weather, people

M T Gomer and 406 dn by moving to Yukon, you would be social distancing--forever (-;

MTNhunter1 LOL We were there years ago and if you always wanted to go back in time ---book a flight (-;

Ben Lamb, India ??? Did you post that just to see if we were paying attention or did you maybe think that they still offered Tiger hunts ? (-:

mtelkhuntress. Ceviche-------------AND margaritas ---(-;

thanks guys and gals, interesting and fun. Boy, Canada is sure a popular destination and why not, it is beautiful and they even have wolf and grizzly hunts (-; Well except for B.C. )-;

Last edited:
Like most, I would definitely do Western Canada, Argentina, or New Zealand. They’re all similar to the Western U.S. lol. Glad I don’t have to make that choice though.

noharluyyet, drives a ford pick up, shoots a 30-06, drinks, coors beer, listens to Bing Crosby mostly but sometimes Patsy Cline, and still has 4 cents of the first nickel he earned (-: AND there is nothing wrong with that !!!!!

All you fellows thinking about B.C. They outlawed Grizzly hunting last year and are trying to outlaw hunting of even more big game animals. Go to N.W. Terr. with mdeerjunkie and I--or even the Yukon with MT Gomer

Frazier--my son has mentioned the same thing about that particular species in Argentina (-; ( Brunette/ Blue Eyes )

Hunting Wife. It would be hard to beat Belize or Costa Rico as retirement destinations. Beautiful country, weather, people

M T Gomer and 406 dn by moving to Yukon, you would be social distancing--forever (-;

MTNhunter1 LOL We were there years ago and if you always wanted to go back in time ---book a flight (-;

Ben Lamb, India ??? Did you post that just to see if we were paying attention or did you maybe think that they still offered Tiger hunts ? (-:

mtelkhuntress. Ceviche-------------AND margaritas ---(-;

thanks guys and gals, interesting and fun. Boy, Canada is sure a popular destination and why not, it is beautiful and they even have wolf and grizzly hunts (-; Well except for B.C. )-;
I’m not going to BC to hunt ;)
0457FF7B-D42A-4947-902F-AC139157C646.jpeg

Well I am in Canada so if I left Canada for somewhere other than the U.S.

Sweden
Greenland

if ready to retire.

Bermuda

However I am making a pick ---from Canada--and not including the U.S.--if moving TO the U.S. --- Washington /Oregon (anywhere along the Columbia River, except where it goes through Portland)

Back