Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Living somewhere other than the U.S., where would you move too ?

Scotland, not a question. Good people, a lot of history, a ton of open country and of course, my beloved Scotch whisky :)
Was in Scotland two years ago and did a tour of the smallest distillery in Scotland, Edradour. Really cool place and fantastic Scotch!

Although I have never been a resident, I am Canadian, so I’d probably end up in B.C. I’d spend January and February in Patigonia.

Would have to be the Okanagan valley in BC... love it there and it’s not too far removed from home...

The Yucatan area in Mexico. Amazing quail hunting on the old haciendas, amazing teal hunting in the marshes with flocks of flamingos everywhere, and amazing fly fishing for baby tarpon etc....!

The Yucatan area in Mexico. Amazing quail hunting on the old haciendas, amazing teal hunting in the marshes with flocks of flamingos everywhere, and amazing fly fishing for baby tarpon etc....!
Ram hunting looks pretty good around the Sea of Cortez.

The grass is seldom greener on the other side. Canada isn't always great, but there's a lot of great things about Canada.

So true. Sure, we have problems in the USA, Canada and elsewhere may not have the same problems, but they certainly have their own sets of problems.

Also, life is great visiting countries when your currency is strong and you have money. I’d never want to try to earn a comparable living in most countries I visit- I don’t think I could.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back