Caribou Gear

Living somewhere other than the U.S., where would you move too ?

Europe

First and foremost let me say, I have traveled extensively and there is NO PLACE better than the United States to live---In my humble opinion. I love the United States, even with all her warts, blemishes, and mis steps from time to time, she is my home and I love her. God Bless America.

But, since we are all in isolation and have a bit of time on our hands, if you and your family were to move to a different country, which country would you choose ?

For me it would be a hard choice for me to choice between Canada and Argentina.

Canada is a beautiful country with some EXCELLENT hunting. If I choose Canada it would be the NorthWest Territories.

I have a very close friend who left Sweden and moved to Argentina. I love Argentina, a least on their ranch. It is a huge ranch, with cattle and horse's and that is always a plus for me. The big game hunting is pretty diverse and game is plentiful. The bird hunting will simply boggle ones mind--if you enjoy bird hunting, and the fishing is also good. The weather works for me a bit better than Canada and I must be honest, another plus for me --I would be close to both B. A. and Rio--love those two towns.

If I was to select a second home to satisfy my urge to sail and since I have already done Europe, via the Mediterranean,I believe I would choose Fiji . I love Fiji and it is close to both New Zealand and Australia, which are wonderful places to visit.

And you ?

Mexico but New Zealand would be an extremely close second. I really enjoy visiting family in Mexico but there's so much to explore out there. Plus I could eat ceviche every day and never get sick of it.
I'd trade a couple of months of Montana winter for Baja. My wife of Dutch heritage was born in Mexico City. No problem wandering beaches with fly rod in hand.
Nice people, great food.

British Virgin Islands (Probably Jost Van Dyk)

British Columbia

Baja California Sur

Argentina

Australia

New Zealand

Montenegro

Botswana

India

Off the top of my head.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads