Labor day weekend fun

Bambistew

A few friends and I went on a quick sheep/bear/etc hunt last weekend. A few photos for you to enjoy.

We saw a bunch of sheep, no legal rams, a couple on the cusp however, a bunch of caribou, 3 grizz, and a few moose.

picture.php

picture.php

bears fat on blue berries (about 2 miles away)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sweet pics Ivan!

I saw a pack of wolves over labor day weekend but couldn't get to my gun in time :mad:

We leave for Kodiak Next saturday.

We still owe you guys dinner. Name the date and I'll order pizza hahahahahhahaha

It's funny how the only trees I see in all the pictures are at the truck. Taint never been to Alaska but it looks like nose bleed country to me.

That has to be some of the most beautiful country to be in with nobody else around. would love to do it someday

Green with envy. you stink.

I occasionally float the idea of Alaska living to my wife. The answer is always a solid no.

Looks like you're having a heck of a time.

We found probably 50 caribou sheds packed out a few of the nicer ones. I leave for 10 days of moose hunting in about 6 hours... :) Life in Alaska sucks.

picture.php

picture.php

This caribou didn't like me flashing my rack...
picture.php

picture.php

:eek: Im not envious at all. Im back here in Baltimore and B-stew is way up in Alaska hunting, fishing, hiking and generally having the time of his life.. :W:

way cool pics B-stew! good for you.

BREAKING NEWS...

Got a call from Ivan and his partner via satellite phone...they are packing meat. Both scored bull moose. I am sure that he will have lots to share on his first AK moose.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back