PEAX Equipment

KUIU hardcore gear or expensive toilet Paper?

If Hardcore is eating doughnuts and pounding BUD LIGHT then count me in........:D:hump:

mhungerford, I pounded a few doughnuts while in Laramie at some little shop (down by the road going into campus) they were awesome and the lady in the coffe shop out front was easy on the eyes too. off subject, but, . . . :)

You'll never catch Cammy Hanes in a photo like that.

Hardcore.
[/B]
JoeSmall.jpg

For the record Kuiu did step up to the plate. I received an email from Brendan Burns telling me he was on a sheep hunt when the jacket arrived there. He agreed something needed to be done so he sent me a new jacket. I got the jacket just in time to test it out on a Kodiak Brown Bear hunt. I left the smelly one at home for fear of being attacked. Sometimes it’s nice having an a hole for a brother.

dink.jpg

Road Hunters.....I Knew It!

Antlerless I think It was mentioned earlier this kind of crap will get the attention of reputable companies when posted on the web. Your sitiuation was obviously a valid one and should of been taken care of even if you are stinky.;)

I have one of those appaloosa yoo hoo guide jackets coming for Christmas....sure hope it doesn't charmin in the Texas mesquite brush.

For the record Kuiu did step up to the plate. I received an email from Brendan Burns telling me he was on a sheep hunt when the jacket arrived there. He agreed something needed to be done so he sent me a new jacket. I got the jacket just in time to test it out on a Kodiak Brown Bear hunt. I left the smelly one at home for fear of being attacked. Sometimes it’s nice having an a hole for a brother.

Awesome. Dead bear?

Dink, That was a great pic of your dad and his Goat.... A tradition of freakin' killers.

Aside from that, I do have some Kuiu ultra HARDCORE stuff but only the base layer stuff. I am too cheap to fork over that sorta scratch when I know how easily I break and ruin stuff. I guess I have one of the Light Puffy's (spendthrift?) and a Guide Vest both have been good so far although the jacket could be a bit warmer but worn together they get the job done.

I will probably continue buy the 29 dollar Nylon pants from Sportsmans designed for fishing and wear base layers and/or raingear accordingly. They are tough as nails and dry quickly.

Maybe someday when I bump a tax bracket like you fellas I will give it a shot.... then again maybe not.

Last edited:
^
No Hardcore KUIU this day but I think this is a better picture, as on this day pops had a better guide!

DSC00299.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back