"Kaibab" Mule Deer Here We Come!!!!

it was -16 with wind chill in Fredonia last night Cold is a under statement

it was -16 with wind chill in Fredonia last night Cold is a under statement

That $30.00 a night hotel [ fredonia] will be warm... I have followed this as close as the O.J.Simpson case...this is turning into a Mini-series:D

Nuttin so far Mr. T.
I hope for their sake that they are trying to get 'a monsta' to the road and not cuddled together in a sleeping bag waiting for a heat wave.

Now that just ain't right. Let's see it or hear more about it.

I'm guessing Bryce will have some great photos and a great story to tell when he gets home. I know he put a lot of time and effort into this hunt. I wish I couldve been there when the gun went off.

63 people on line, and most of them are checking this thread every 30 seconds.
Congratulation IB, can't wait for the pictures and story.

(don't worry elk hunter, some of those private cell phone pictures are not what you expect)

Who's this Bryce guy and what do we care about seeing some pictures of a stupid forked horn????

C'mon already! :)

I do not check this thread three times a day to see what kind of a buck IDBugler has shot. I have a life..... Really, I do. :)

YAh, You guys with your Cell phone Pics sharing with each other suck ;)

Congrats Bugler on whatever you shot.... If you really shot one :p

So with 5,800 view so far this is the top 5 of all time deer threads...And no pictures yet. Our NM hunt (First one) has almost 10k. We at least started that thread with pictures in the top thread ;) funny how of the top 10 of all time the topics in deer are with Bugler. I think this one could catch it though.... :p

Last edited:
I should have stopped by his camp with my vintage 80's wallmart disposable... could have posted several pics by now... just helping the thread reach record levels.... lets see his hunt ends Sunday night... could see a pic by monday.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back