Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Jim's 2009 CO and AZ Bulls

Buschy

Some of you might remember my good friend, Jim, from my AZ archery elk hunt in September. He spent five days scouting Unit 1 and learning the road system before I flew down for an early scouting trip two weeks prior to my hunt. He also met me in camp three days before opening day and hunted with me for another seven days until I killed my bull. All totaled, Jim spent over two weeks of his own time helping me get my bull. You can't ask for any more in a great hunting partner.

Jim also drew two limited entry elk tags this year. One in Colorado and one in AZ (the late rifle tag in Unit 1). Jim knows what it takes to consistently put great bulls on the ground, he has been doing it nearly every year for 20 years now. Well, Jim had a GREAT year and I didn't expect anything less. It couldn't have happened to a better guy!

Thank you Jim for your friendship and all you have shared with me about hunting elk. I appreciate it all!!

CO 6x6 taken opening day
IMG_0494.jpg

AZ 6x7 taken last week. In Big Fin lingo, I believe this is a "Tank"!!
IMG_0562.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Jim. Glad to see what a great season you had. You have worked for every elk you have killed, which is many, and you deserve a couple like those.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back