Jacoby Leandro Schmoodle is a coward

rtraverdavis

It has been nearly a month—a month!—since Schmoodle (known on this forum as @JLS) promised me some vampire-red cabinetry, countertop, and sink, and I have still yet to see a single item. Why are you hiding that kitchen set, Jacoby? Why have you not made good on your promise? What are you scared of?

Is it just that you are selfish—holding your own sacrificial ceremonies amid those gorgeous bloodstained cabinets, arranged in Stonehenge fashion under the moonlight in some far off clearing in the forest? Or are you lazy, unwilling to take the time out of your schedule to install those cabinets despite the promise of an open invitation to any and all of my adults-only parties? Or are you just plain scared of my parties? As I informed you, most of the blood will be fake, Jacoby. Most of it.

So what’s the delay? The world is waiting…

It has been nearly a month—a month!—since Schmoodle (known on this forum as @JLS) promised me some vampire-red cabinetry, countertop, and sink, and I have still yet to see a single item. Why are you hiding that kitchen set, Jacoby? Why have you not made good on your promise? What are you scared of?

Is it just that you are selfish—holding your own sacrificial ceremonies amid those gorgeous bloodstained cabinets, arranged in Stonehenge fashion under the moonlight in some far off clearing in the forest? Or are you lazy, unwilling to take the time out of your schedule to install those cabinets despite the promise of an open invitation to any and all of my adults-only parties? Or are you just plain scared of my parties? As I informed you, most of the blood will be fake, Jacoby. Most of it.

So what’s the delay? The world is waiting…
I see what you did here.
Very clever.

(and funny)

I offered Sammich Freak to meet me with a flatbed trailer, alone, no wiretaps.

He comes back with some BS about how he’s happy with the cabinets already installed in the house.

Maybe hossblur has a twin?

I offered Sammich Freak to meet me with a flatbed trailer, alone, no wiretaps.

He comes back with some BS about how he’s happy with the cabinets already installed in the house.

Maybe hossblur has a twin?
It was too late, Schmoodle! Hope you kept your receipt for that cape, because there will be no vampire orgy invitations for you, sir!

Is this getting too weird? I think this might be too weird.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back