Selling Public LandHR 621 and 622: Do We All Agree that Jason Chaffetz is a Coward?

The bias towards those who are critical of the LDS church which many on this site imply or outright state is bigoted.

I thought I read somewhere that Jason Chaffetz, like the Wilkes Brothers, is actually a Pastafarian. Are Pastafarians buying up large tracts of land and locking everybody out? This would seem to connect the dots. We need to stand up and oppose the Flying Spaghetti Monster, once and for all.

It is important to note that like Pastafarians, bigots are not being treated fairly on HT.

Y'all are gonna get MY thread shut down.....

Impressively, something I wasn't able to accomplish....

Let's keep it focused on Jason Chaffetz, THE biggest COWARD in DC.

Well, Jason Chaffetz, the biggest coward in DC, did not really see the light and change his tune with regard to public lands. He really just wanted his phone to quit ringing.

In today's SLC paper, a guest opinion by Jason Chaffetz, the biggest coward in DC.

image.jpg

He still wants to push HR 622 and he still believes the Constitution requires local control.

This is the kind of 2-faced BS that Jason Chaffetz, the biggest coward in DC, is known for.

IMO, HR 622 will hurt more poeple than 621. 621 impacted 3.3 million acres, which was bad enough. HR 622, though, impacts hundreds of millions of acres of BLM and national forest. All of it and everybody.

So, Jason Chaffetz, the biggest coward in DC is having a Town Hall meeting tonight, in Utah.

IMG_9525.jpg

See if he has to cowardly run out the back of the room later.

I wasn't the biggest fan of how that meeting went down. Let's keep working to #keepitpublic.

Looks like Jason Chaffetz is the biggest coward in DC and SLC and cut his meeting short, so he didn't have to listen to constituents.

IMG_9526.PNG

Last edited:
Did the keepitpublic folks not show up, were they silent, were they drowned out, no chance????.... Let us know. Thanks.
It was a very hostile meeting, a lot of people didn't even get in, and I just don't think much was accomplished at this. A lot of mad people yelling. Keep calling, emailing, and sending letters. Keep the pressure on. Wish this could have went better but I don't think much was accomplished on any level tonight.

I think I posted Withdraw HR622 about 100 times during the livestream. There are few people in this world that I hate...i'd drink beers with the guy my ex-girlfriend left me for before I'd shake hands with this coward.

Looks like I'll call his office 3-400 times tomorrow to drive the point home

It was a very hostile meeting, a lot of people didn't even get in, and I just don't think much was accomplished at this. A lot of mad people yelling. Keep calling, emailing, and sending letters. Keep the pressure on. Wish this could have went better but I don't think much was accomplished on any level tonight.
F

That meeting went down perfectly. Jason Chaffetz, the biggest coward in DC and SLC, found out people are fed up with him, him selling lands, him hobbling law enforcement, and him covering for Trump,

He now will be shown on cable news as an example of town halls full of people opposed to he and Trump.

230 other GOP reps saw that happen, and they just called their assistants to start cancelling town hall meetings. Nobody wants to walk into a buzz saw like that.

And, as for nothing being accomplished, if the meeting would have gone the way Chaffetz wanted it would have been standard spin for answers.

Joe Q Hunter: WHY Do you want to sell my public lands?

Jason Chaffetz: "Thank you. Great question. Public lands are important, as are public buildings, and, that is why I am proud to announce tonight, I am introducing legislation to rename the public post office building in Tremonton to be called the "Daxon R Christensen Post Office" after a soldier lost 3 years ago. So, how about we all stand and sing God Bless American in rememberance of this great American hero, because we all love America."

Next question?

I think I posted Withdraw HR622 about 100 times during the livestream. There are few people in this world that I hate...i'd drink beers with the guy my ex-girlfriend left me for before I'd shake hands with this coward.

Looks like I'll call his office 3-400 times tomorrow to drive the point home

Funny that you should mention Jason Chaffetz is a coward.... If you search Twitter for " Chaffetz coward" you get lots of returns.

Almost like everyone thinks Jason Chaffetz is a coward.

image.png

image.jpg

F

That meeting went down perfectly. Jason Chaffetz, the biggest coward in DC and SLC, found out people are fed up with him, him selling lands, him hobbling law enforcement, and him covering for Trump,

He now will be shown on cable news as an example of town halls full of people opposed to he and Trump.

230 other GOP reps saw that happen, and they just called their assistants to start cancelling town hall meetings. Nobody wants to walk into a buzz saw like that.

And, as for nothing being accomplished, if the meeting would have gone the way Chaffetz wanted it would have been standard spin for answers.

Joe Q Hunter: WHY Do you want to sell my public lands?

Jason Chaffetz: "Thank you. Great question. Public lands are important, as are public buildings, and, that is why I am proud to announce tonight, I am introducing legislation to rename the public post office building in Tremonton to be called the "Daxon R Christensen Post Office" after a soldier lost 3 years ago. So, how about we all stand and sing God Bless American in rememberance of this great American hero, because we all love America."

Next question?

Jose I'm pretty reasonably in the middle when it comes to politics. On this issue without a doubt it is republicans driving it. Here's a word of advise though. Protesting, screaming and yelling, shouting people down, and disrespecting people is part of what drove people to Trumps arms and if liberals continue to act like they have for the next 4 years the average American will continue to be driven into these people arms. I gwtbwhat you're saying and he deserved some hostility but people are sick of the protests and going beyond being reasonable. If we don't do this in a decent manner trust me, we won't get any of these people unelected because there are a lot of people who will label this as liberal snowflakes melting rather than real concern and vote the same way in two and four years. I want him and a lot of others out to, but the left MUST tone it down a level if they expect to win back the hearts of a lot of people they've lost.

Jose I'm pretty reasonably in the middle when it comes to politics. On this issue without a doubt it is republicans driving it. Here's a word of advise though. Protesting, screaming and yelling, shouting people down, and disrespecting people is part of what drove people to Trumps arms and if liberals continue to act like they have for the next 4 years the average American will continue to be driven into these people arms. I gwtbwhat you're saying and he deserved some hostility but people are sick of the protests and going beyond being reasonable. If we don't do this in a decent manner trust me, we won't get any of these people unelected because there are a lot of people who will label this as liberal snowflakes melting rather than real concern and vote the same way in two and four years. I want him and a lot of others out to, but the left MUST tone it down a level if they expect to win back the hearts of a lot of people they've lost.

I don't believe those people were "the left". I don't think the entire state has that many Democrats, so part of them had to be fed up "center"....

Remember, Jason Chaffetz, the biggest coward in DC and SLC, rode the "anger" of the Tea Party and 200 people in town halls in 2010 to power. And to see it come back to him 5x is an eye opener. And, he really doesn't know how deep the anger is. But, now he has to tell his wife that he might be losing his job in 20 months, if he misreads the sentiment.

I had an exchange with my congressman on this very subject. He was under the impression that the "protests" are "democrats imploding". He is in denial, while I told him he might want to visit his District.

Chaffetz already go told to withdraw 622 from his fellow Congressmen. They will not stand for him to keep leading them into losing positions. Even if he retains his seat, he can cripple others if he continues.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back