MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Major Climate Change Rules the Trump Administration Is Reversing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of money changing hands and careers being made through climate change research and big green is enough make me very concerned about their "science" at this point. Doesn't mean CC isn't happening but the "world is ending in 12 years crowd" needs to look at and understand data better.
If you think climate change researchers are making tons of money you should see what oil companies pay their employees.

I'm resisting the temptation to weigh in here. I have an opinion but I thought this was a hunting forum. If I want to talk politics and hurl insults at people with differing opinions I'd log onto Facebook.

If you think climate change researchers are making tons of money you should see what oil companies pay their employees.

Companies that pay their employee's well is a good thing. I'm sure you use the product and would complain more than a little if you showed up at the gas station on your way to hunt, and they had no gasoline to sell to you.

If climate change researchers didn't show up to work for a year, I wouldn't miss them.

Before I lock this, it is interesting to follow a discussion of some very intelligent people and how each position gets rationalized/argued against/discounted/promoted, depending upon where one stands on the political spectrum.

I did a podcast with Theodore Roosevelt IV that will be airing soon. He is an investment banker who has the job of advising funds as to the investment opportunities related to climate, weather, disasters, and other natural events that can impact risk/returns. I thought we would talk mostly about hunting, fishing, and conservation, which did a lot of. Yet, when he started his discussion about climate, etc. and did so purely from an investment advisor standpoint, distilled of any political thoughts, it was interesting.

Yeah, everyone knows he is a Republican. He is fanatic about hunting and fishing. And, his daily business life for the last few decades has been traveling the world to research new energy investment options, impacts of natural events, insurance risks related to a changing climate, and advising large investment portfolios as to the blind spots in their approach.

I will be interested to see the response when this podcast goes up in the next couple weeks.

For now, the mud wrestling is over. The thread is locked, so the wrasslers can go clean up and find another thread to pollute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back