Caribou Gear

Hunt with Trump and Teddy!!

Gross, but I guess given his role model what can you expect.
There is a possibility he dumped his wife for other reasons or she dumped him for other reasons and the news announcer could have been the consolation prize. Any rate, a person never dumps their kids, even in devorice. They are still his kids and we dont know that relationship. Might be better all the way around.

They are still his kids and we dont know that relationship. Might be better all the way around.

Fair point. I just tend to be a bit old school in this regard, you are right there are legitimate reasons for divorce and sometimes it's better for all parties.

I have a very dim view of cheating or "upgrading" your spouse, doesn't matter which partner does it or what political party they belong to... I believe in doing everything you can to keep your promises, personal weakness isn't a good reason in my book.

I don't hate the guy at all. I just have better things to do with my days afield. If I'm traveling all the way out east to hunt whitetail it will be with my dad and our friends like we used to. Trips like that are few and far between, so I'm not spending them with a stranger who comes across as disagreeable every time I read or hear what he has to say.

That Dall sheep hunt however...maybe.

Sure still a lotta' talk about which dude with some name recognition would be cool to hunt with.
More should hit the mountains or prairies alone, with requisite reckless abandon:)(got the scars to prove my tough -dumb - guy self made man status), and pack out - on one's back , an elk from a TRUE 3 miles up and into the Crazies or an antelope buck shot 4 actual miles out on the prairies and breaks of the Terry Badlands.
Might be surprised by how cool the desolation and loneliness of hunting NOT in the presence of someone cool really can be. When you're alone up/out there, the stuff of this thread is not even a thought......

Of course, only my dogs seem to enjoy hunting with me. Rather hunt with them than even Magnum PI/Quigley😜

Last edited:
You can do whatever you desire regarding Yvon & Patagonia. I don't agree with him on grizzly bears, but he's been a solid partner on public lands. Just like Mike Simpson (R-ID) has been a good partner on some issues and not a good on others, but I'd still gladly spend a day with him.

I hunt with conservatives, rich, poor & middle-class. I hunt with Trump supporters & people with whom I have strong disagreements. But I respect those people. I just don't respect a guy who dumped his wife & kids for a Fox News announcer & runs his mouth like an entitled brat who has been given everything and who campaigns against solid conservation candidates in favor of anti-public land candidates, using tax payer dollars to do so while trying to proclaim himself to be the next TR despite a track record of doing nothing to advance TR's vision.

Now Tom Selleck, Dan Crenshaw, Shep Smith, Mike Simpson, a large number of state legislators in MT & WY, and a host of other famous conservatives, I'd gladly spend a day with. Even Lindsay Graham, and especially Dick Cheney. I have a lot of respect for Cheney, even if I find his politics abhorrent. I'd even spend a day with Greg Gianforte afield.
I respect you too much to let you be that dishonest. Grizzly bears? How about wolves? Yellowstone Bison? Let's no sugar coat who Yvon is, and what Patagonia does.

And even with all that, if Yvon is on our side im in with him.

You'll unload in Jr, and for the most part I agree, yet you'll hang with Cheney? How's he on public land? How's Liz for a spoiled brat with a big mouth? How is Haliburton on land?

For that matter, do you belong to the NRA? Need a printout of the amount of cash they hand my Senator Mike Lee.?

One could go through long lists of folks "on our side" who are rich, elitists, with entitlement issues. That doesn't change the fact that is they are helping our causes, help us.

I dont think your wrong on Jr as a person, but to gloss over the folks "you'd spend time with" is dishonest.

"Have you ever drank enough beer that you would consider hunting with Uncle Ted"?

Turner? Damn straight. I know his people, his (special little Gallatin Gateway) property well, and the bucks and bulls on it.
Oh wait - he's a famous person. And I dropped the cool info that I know his people and his ranch.
Fell into the trap.
Shit.

Come on, same name, different hardcore sportsman.........tc.jpgnice unsweatstained Texas "hunting" cap...............................

Drove 4 hours, fished 8 hours over in the Andacondah country yesterday with a 75 year old Montana fishing legend, 51 16-20" rainbows between us - damn fell into the trap again.
Today, Thought I'd work on losing internet privileges while I nurse my sunburned lips.
Sorry.

Electrofished Montana's administrative Region 3 rivers for almost thirty years. Handled a conservative estimate of a half million wild trout not to mention the hatchery slugs from reservoirs.
Pictures, really?
Not a poser, unlike the object of this thread:p.....................................................................

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back