Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunt with Trump and Teddy!!

I haven’t really said yea or nay to this, as I would go if I won, but I don’t have the interest to buy a ticket.

I have had my moment with 5 presidents at one time, very few can say that. I was assigned as a medic to the Soldiers who were standing guard for President Fords funeral. I sat above all of them as they did the private funeral and the public one. Hell, I even got one of those fancy Secret Service lapel pins. It was nice to see them with no cameras. They all got along and sat side by side paying respect.

But going thru the background check to be able to do that was quite the feat. I would imagine the person that wins this is in for a not so fun time of being probed by some very had fitting sticks. I would almost bet that in order to do it they have already chose a “winner” as the risk to the president thru his son is very high, especially when you know weapons are going to be involved.

Do not agree with either of them politically whatsoever, but it would be interesting to go on a diy public land hunt with him or the Nuge because I’d be curious what they’d really be like on a hunt like I do (I would not pay a cent for the ‘opportunity’ though). It would be fun to see how the modern-day Teddy Roosevelt or the Nuge would do with an 18-hour non-stop drive followed by a hunt with an OTC tag and camp on his back. I bet I’d get along with both of them fine to be honest, I don’t allow myself to talk politics with hunting partners anyway.

I’m guessing this is a “highly-controlled” hunt, which is not my style no matter who it would be with.

Last edited:
Lol at some of the “hunters” and “gun advocates” on here.

This is kinda a bizarre idea, the hunt, Trump Jr was a total nobody as of 3 years ago, he had no real presence in the hunting industry to speak of maybe through SCI or Harriston? Not sure when they even met... but he certainly wasn’t a prominent board member of DU, RMEF, TRCP, etc etc... essentially he was just a rich kid who went on fully guided expensive hunts. Really no difference between him in a Wilkes kid or Ted Turners kids. Even now he doesn’t have any official positions I know of with any organization or in the government.

I mean I hunt a bunch and talk shit on the internet I’m certainly not going to introduce myself as a conservationist, I’ll let Terry, Buzz, Randy, etc al. wield that monicker.

As such I think it’s inaccurate to compare hunting with Don Jr to with Clinton or Obama...therefore... bass fishing with Billy Carter (obviously via a time machine), any takers?

A6A93EC7-37CC-43E4-ACD4-8EE6DE550E8E.jpeg

No worries. Uncle Joe, Kamala, Bernie and Liz all have our backs. They’ll protect our gun and hunting rights.

Genius level stuff here...because I think Trump Jr. is a douche, obviously I support one of these jack wagons...

We need more of this, this is exactly what's going to turn our country around and get us all on the same page...good job.

Everyone gettin all red ass and bent is pointless, Regardless of where we’re from , Born and believe, or how were different, were all men of the mountains who love the outdoors, we need to come together and celebrate that. We’re stronger as one than we will ever be divided
8E3D0CFC-2F79-4D45-923C-E920279AB261.gif

Darn it... and Swan was butchered by the Crows.. only peace pipe is the smoke from the end of my barrel... :D

And at the end of the movie , Both sides were tired of fighting and wanted peace because the blood shed and the death was pointless, Which was the point I was trying to make from the beginning, Because both sides realized that without peace no one survives in the end

I get it, but we're more like the fight scene in Anchorman.

No commercials, no mercy!

I just have a heavy heart over what’s happening in our country and in Portland Oregon which is close to where I live there’s going to be a war on the streets tomorrow over ideas !!!! the FBI is getting involved now it’s just freaking crazy, I don’t understand it not to that lvl, Antifa and some right group are going toe to toe tomorrow

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back