Hunt with Trump and Teddy!!

I would hunt with Donald Trump, Jr. anytime, but I am open to sharing a camp with anyone who loves The Great Outdoors and is responsible. I have bailed on a number of hunts that had people who "partied", were irresponsible or acted like buffoons. As for Nugent, I've hunted with him a lot and had a blast everytime.

Now you've done it... These guys don't much care for Ted Nugent. Unless it's a different Ted Nugent than the famous one with a guitar. Unfortunately, you'd been better to have said you kissed your sister and liked it. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if jr watches youtube videos of hunting that way he will be conforming.

Wondering if this opportunity presented itself a few years back how many that would hunt with Trump would have hunted with Obama. Hypothetical of course.

My bet is this is a very narrow one way street.
Obama to my knowledge didn't hunt. I sure would have though, if he did. Why not? Might learn something, might even give him something to think about. Bill Clinton, too; think he was a duck hunter at some point. Both Bushes, yep. Had Hillary won, no. She scares me, too many people who know her commit suicide ;) This binary thinking has to stop. The human brain just has more capacity than those limited options. No one is all good or all bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've met the Nuge once, when my buddy was working the local radio station in high school. He is a down-to-earth, affable guy. You would honestly enjoy hunting with him.
Now that's hardly fair. You're going on actual experience. I thought that was illegal?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back