Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Hunt with Trump and Teddy!!

Wow, a whole lot of hate here on this thread. I'm not saying I agree with him or his father on every single subject, but why can't we appreciate that someone in his position is an advocate for sportsmen like us? Much better than the alternative I'd say.

Because he's not an advocate for us. He spent a lot of 2018 campaigning for anti-public land politicians and attacking real sportsmen & conservation minded elected officials like Jon Tester. He's an east coast elite with a silver spoon in his mouth and no understanding of what it means to be a blue collar hunter who relies on public land to hunt, fish & recreate. He's largely abandoned any attempt to influence the oil & has lobbyist installed as the secretary of interior & he certainly isn't helping push back on the new blm director who is an anti-public lands activist.

The dude from NYC is a true green decoy if there ever were.

I'd hunt with him . so longs he paid his own way.;) but I would prefer to hunt alone.

Everyone hear should want to hunt with him. Thats three days of trying to push your ideas and understandings on someone with the presidents ear. You could be the one to help him to the public land cause. If you want to preach it then three days hunting with someone that could due so.ething about it doesnt sound to bad.
Id go and atleast enjoy a three day hunt some where new. But oh well its easier to complain and push blame than to due something about it and maybe have agood time along the way.

Who knows he may be a good guy, cought in the media hype that you may like. It may lead into a long hunting relationship. The worst thing to happen is you lost three days.

Everyone hear should want to hunt with him. Thats three days of trying to push your ideas and understandings on someone with the presidents ear. You could be the one to help him to the public land cause. If you want to preach it then three days hunting with someone that could due so.ething about it doesnt sound to bad.
Id go and atleast enjoy a three day hunt some where new. But oh well its easier to complain and push blame than to due something about it and maybe have agood time along the way.

Who knows he may be a good guy, cought in the media hype that you may like. It may lead into a long hunting relationship. The worst thing to happen is you lost three days.

I hunt and fish to get away from that very thing. I spend enough time trying to influence decision makers the rest of the year. Does me no good to advocate for it, if I cant take the time to enjoy it.

A good friend from Arizona said one time, while discussing something similar to this "I don't hunt and fish to get my blood pressure up".

I guess im open minded about things because im amazed at how many people who have never met this guy already have their mind made up that hes bad. I go hunting with people ive never met each year and yes some of them really suck. But ive met some really great people along the way that i still keep in contact with. I just would go and enjoy myself, hopefully make afew friends in camp( it could be the cook or mechanic along the way) and maybe just maybe be able to due some good along the way, or at least be able to see the other side of the coin.

Having guided white tail hunters for 15 years, I’ve been surprised a few times by guys being better than I thought they’d be, and a few times the other direction, so I try to keep an open mind. Having said that I do think there is validity to the Maya Angelou quote: “when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time...”

Because he's not an advocate for us. He spent a lot of 2018 campaigning for anti-public land politicians and attacking real sportsmen & conservation minded elected officials like Jon Tester. He's an east coast elite with a silver spoon in his mouth and no understanding of what it means to be a blue collar hunter who relies on public land to hunt, fish & recreate. He's largely abandoned any attempt to influence the oil & has lobbyist installed as the secretary of interior & he certainly isn't helping push back on the new blm director who is an anti-public lands activist.

The dude from NYC is a true green decoy if there ever were.

Buy chances in mfbot's name....win win

Wow, a whole lot of hate here on this thread. I'm not saying I agree with him or his father on every single subject, but why can't we appreciate that someone in his position is an advocate for sportsmen like us? Much better than the alternative I'd say.

Oh Dang! Now you done it. Unfortunately now you'll get beat up for being logical. (y)

I would love to hunt and share a camp with him. I am a hunter first! Some people need to put their politics aside. My god I don't even have friends or family that we agree on exactly everything not one .

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back