Hunt with Trump and Teddy!!

Uncle Ted. Oh hell yeah.
ted-nugent-gun-flickr-The-Toad.jpg

^ If that's not fake news, LaPierre (and sbhooper) just shit a whole meat loaf.
Obummer's a southpaw - the sign of superior intellect? DAMN!
The porting is a little gay............................

Probably the only two presidents I would have wanted to spend any time in the field with...
1566422357359.png

1566422455636.png

^ If that's not fake news, LaPierre (and sbhooper) just shit a whole meat loaf.
Obummer's a southpaw - the sign of superior intellect? DAMN!
The porting is a little gay............................

You can save the last sentence for rokslide.

I couldn't hunt with Tom, he would show up with something other than the 1874 sharps and I would be devastated.

Selleck has an amazing collection of sporting arms. Some of them are for sale on guns international. Check it out. Makes that Sharps look like new world trash.

Hoss,

Headed into a meeting. Will respond afterwards. Cheers.

As an accused liberal, snowflake, leftist - my apologies, wm (geesh)........................

That’s just some brush league, finger jabbing that I expect of the recalcitrant troglodytes over on that eye numbing, color inverted forum, whose members posts I can’t help but read in my mind using a prepubescent falsetto.

Step up your game bro...

I respect you too much to let you be that dishonest. Grizzly bears? How about wolves? Yellowstone Bison? Let's no sugar coat who Yvon is, and what Patagonia does.

And even with all that, if Yvon is on our side im in with him.

You'll unload in Jr, and for the most part I agree, yet you'll hang with Cheney? How's he on public land? How's Liz for a spoiled brat with a big mouth? How is Haliburton on land?

For that matter, do you belong to the NRA? Need a printout of the amount of cash they hand my Senator Mike Lee.?

One could go through long lists of folks "on our side" who are rich, elitists, with entitlement issues. That doesn't change the fact that is they are helping our causes, help us.

I dont think your wrong on Jr as a person, but to gloss over the folks "you'd spend time with" is dishonest.

It wasn't dishonesty so much as just not completing the thought. Let's not elevate laziness to the level of lying. ;)

I can disagree with people who differences of opinion from my self, like Yvon. I don't agree with funding BFC, but I do think we need better solutions for bison in the GYE that allow those animals room to move out of the park during winter, which in turns increases hunter opportunity for a species that is one of the most coveted draws in the world. I can support removing wolves from the ESA where they are recovered, and disagree with him on that issue - strongly - yet still understand that at the end of the day, he's arguing for better management of ecosystems rather than simply trying to tie up courts. Yvon has been a hunter and angler his whole life, from what I understand, and because he funds issues I don't agree with him on, that doesn't mean I don't respect him & what he's been able to achieve in his lifetime.

Same goes for Cheney. I worked in Wyoming when he led the cause to nuke the Pinedale Anticline & Jonah field & attacked the actual management of public land as it relates to mule deer, grouse, etc. I can also respect a man that made his own way up to the Vice Presidency after being a pretty big train wreck, who also sponsored good public land legislation when he was in congress and who made a pile of money. I don't agree with his love of increased authority for the presidency, but I do see him being mostly a solid family man who worked to keep his family together, right up until Liz decided to throw her sister under the bus. Again, I can disagree with someone, yet still find some redeeming qualities there in.

I used to belong to the NRA, but I'd rather throw that cash in the fire than let Wayne use it.

It wasn't dishonesty so much as just not completing the thought. Let's not elevate laziness to the level of lying. ;)

I can disagree with people who differences of opinion from my self, like Yvon. I don't agree with funding BFC, but I do think we need better solutions for bison in the GYE that allow those animals room to move out of the park during winter, which in turns increases hunter opportunity for a species that is one of the most coveted draws in the world. I can support removing wolves from the ESA where they are recovered, and disagree with him on that issue - strongly - yet still understand that at the end of the day, he's arguing for better management of ecosystems rather than simply trying to tie up courts. Yvon has been a hunter and angler his whole life, from what I understand, and because he funds issues I don't agree with him on, that doesn't mean I don't respect him & what he's been able to achieve in his lifetime.

Same goes for Cheney. I worked in Wyoming when he led the cause to nuke the Pinedale Anticline & Jonah field & attacked the actual management of public land as it relates to mule deer, grouse, etc. I can also respect a man that made his own way up to the Vice Presidency after being a pretty big train wreck, who also sponsored good public land legislation when he was in congress and who made a pile of money. I don't agree with his love of increased authority for the presidency, but I do see him being mostly a solid family man who worked to keep his family together, right up until Liz decided to throw her sister under the bus. Again, I can disagree with someone, yet still find some redeeming qualities there in.

I used to belong to the NRA, but I'd rather throw that cash in the fire than let Wayne use it.
Again the sugar coat. Im sorry, but if you believe Patagonia is for better management, your a lost cause.

Go listen to Yvon speak. He allows his employees to pursue whatever cause they want. So it's a shell game. He can claim he's not doing it, yet it's being done, by his company, on his dime.

And I'm still ok with working with him.

My issue is when you state your "lazy" when brushing past decades of anti hunter work. Millions in anti hunter court costs, but are then not "lazy" on a dude who came into hunting late in life.

For a rich, entitled, silver spoon guy to drag his but into sheep country year after year, it's selling his passion for what we do short.

I have yet to read of Joe Rogan getting away from guided, outfitted hunts. He's not a public land warrior, yet next to Rinella he is our biggest voice for what we do.

Last i checked, the R platform was calling for unloading public land. Cheney was in the DC power circle for half his life, he did nothing. Trump has probably never been on public land, and was a D until he ran.

Cheney is NO FRIEND to public land, his daughter is worse. The very industry he built his power from, is the same that now funds the attempted ""transfer".

And im betting he holds millions in stock options from those companies.

There are folks who we need to agree to disagree with, but Cheney ain't one any more than Bishop or Lee.

I get you don't like Trump, nor do I. Jr being even somewhat involved in hunting, is good. Cheney shooting his buddy in the head was not.

Again the sugar coat. Im sorry, but if you believe Patagonia is for better management, your a lost cause.

Go listen to Yvon speak. He allows his employees to pursue whatever cause they want. So it's a shell game. He can claim he's not doing it, yet it's being done, by his company, on his dime.

And I'm still ok with working with him.

My issue is when you state your "lazy" when brushing past decades of anti hunter work. Millions in anti hunter court costs, but are then not "lazy" on a dude who came into hunting late in life.

For a rich, entitled, silver spoon guy to drag his but into sheep country year after year, it's selling his passion for what we do short.

I have yet to read of Joe Rogan getting away from guided, outfitted hunts. He's not a public land warrior, yet next to Rinella he is our biggest voice for what we do.

Last i checked, the R platform was calling for unloading public land. Cheney was in the DC power circle for half his life, he did nothing. Trump has probably never been on public land, and was a D until he ran.

Cheney is NO FRIEND to public land, his daughter is worse. The very industry he built his power from, is the same that now funds the attempted ""transfer".

And im betting he holds millions in stock options from those companies.

There are folks who we need to agree to disagree with, but Cheney ain't one any more than Bishop or Lee.

I get you don't like Trump, nor do I. Jr being even somewhat involved in hunting, is good. Cheney shooting his buddy in the head was not.

Dick Cheney. The man that sent 100,000's of American kids to get shot up and blown up in Iraq? Dick Cheney, the same "family man" who watched his lesbian daughter get thrashed publically in media, and by her own sister while he sat on his hands because party meant more than family?

Ok. Now I got it out. I still respect most of what you write. But we do ourselves no good thrashing one of our "community" for whatever, then turning around and glossing over, and outright misrepresenting others.

The public knows who Jr is. But they know who Cheney is as well.

And any hunter that's been around for longer than BHA rendezvous last year KNOWS what Patagonia has done to us.

And yet, if Yvon wants to go kick Mike Lee in the sack, I'll drive and buy the beer.

But i won't lie to folks and tell tgem Yvon is a hunter wanting better management. That's a blatant misrepresentation of his life's work.

Ok i feel better now!

@hossblur I’m reminded of a conversation I had with my dad a decade ago about preservationalists versus conservationists. I think Yvon is the former not the latter, which I think is why many of us have such unease with him as an ally.

He has certainly, done a lot of work to preserve habitat, but he definitely prefers a hands off approach to interacting with the natural world.

With all the loving to death of the woods that is happening in CO it’s hard for me not to appreciate his point.

I have a similar beef with Rumsfeld, but he personally got my grand parents together so I wouldn’t exist without him. (He and my grandfather where high school buddies)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back