Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hunt Talker wins Field & Stream award

Congrats Buzz!

"The magazine recognized Hettick for leading efforts to restore and protect habitat on Forest Service land, which was degraded by illegal motorized traffic."

Upon reading about Backcountry Hunters and Anglers it seems like a group I could get into. I'm all about documenting and reporting illegal off road abuse and other things they stand for.

I didn't put 2 and 2 together when I saw, Buzz the Wyoming BHA co-chair, won the same award...

Strong work, Congrats!

Good Luck Buzz and thanks for your work on our behalf. After Randy's recent Mule Deer episode sponsored by Back Country Hunters & Anglers, and now this, I gave the website a view and just purchased a membership. Hard to come up with a reason not to join a group with this mission statement, "Backcountry Hunters & Anglers seeks to ensure America's outdoor heritage of hunting and fishing in a natural setting, through education and work on behalf of wild public lands and waters."

Last edited:
CONGRATS Buzz, and we thank you as hunters for all you do!!! Plus you always seem to impress with the animals you take and stories you tell!

Fantastic. Great work Buzz!

As for BHA - Fantastic group or hard-core hunters & anglers working hard to ensure public land health & abundant wildlife and access to both. They get the lion's share of my giving for national groups.

Very deserving of the recognition. Buzz came all the way to Montana to join us in our rally that the capitol for access to public lands via corner crossing. He's done a bunch for our sport, and our wildlife.

Congrats Buzz. I joined BH when Randy previewed his wilderness deer hunting show in Bozeman.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back