Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunt Talker wins Field & Stream award

Congrats Buzz! I saw your picture and write up just last night as I was reading my Field and Stream. Pretty dang cool and well deserved!

Well deserved and earned congrats! and thanks for your efforts!

Outstanding, congratulations Buzz!

There really are some first rate folks inhabiting this forum. Would be great if OYOA could sponsor a get together/hunting expo.

I envision a 6.8 Toyota Tundra outfitted with monster truck tires bouncing over rows of ATV's that were confiscated for having gone where they shouldn't have. I'd donate the jet fuel. :D

So, when does Buzz start lobbying for 'backcountry' tags to raise money? He's got to either fight the wolves or do it for the children. His friend, and mentor (DP) has lit the path... ;) :D

Congrats Buzz! Backcountry Hunters & Angler founder Brian Maguire won the truck a few seasons ago. I hope you repeat! Great work and great honor, any way you cut it.

Awesome news to read after coming out of the woods. Is Tim slipping or did I miss a Facebook post about this?

Regardless, congrats and good luck on the Toyota...Im sure Land will be calling for auction/raffle donations for the the Rendezvous in March ;)

Awesome news to read after coming out of the woods. Is Tim slipping or did I miss a Facebook post about this?

Regardless, congrats and good luck on the Toyota...Im sure Land will be calling for auction/raffle donations for the the Rendezvous in March ;)

There was an email...
D0C24A2E-3256-40C1-888D-2D95DD8866C9-2236-000003C5928ED037_zps352ab992.jpg

There was a Facebook post. Were you hunting or something?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back