Hun Expo 17-20th..whos going?

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Hey all,
I was wondering if any of the hunttalkers were going to the Hunt expo at the salt palace convention center. I'm going to be there all day on the 20th. Would like to meet some fellow HT'ers if you're going to be there..

Maybe we can even kick some mm's ass...but i dunno, were going to be out numbered for sure. I heard they are going to shut down mm's for that weekend.

Ernesto

We (wife, sister in law and brother in law) are going to the show. I think we are traveling down there on the 19th and coming back on the 20th. We are hoping that the show won't be so crowded on Friday.

I'll be there for the duration of the show. I'll be in the McClendon & Sons Guide Service booth. Anyone who is going, swing by if you have a chance.

I was planning to, but it turns out that it coincides with our state chapter annual meeting of The Wildlife Society. The topic this year is mitigation concepts for oil and gas development, so I'll be heading there instead.

I will be there wed for sure.. I will try to be there sat Ernesto. 402, you will know its me when I walk up and give ya a "love tap" in the nutz ;) (Then I will run like hell!)

browtine said:
I will be there wed for sure.. I will try to be there sat Ernesto. 402, you will know its me when I walk up and give ya a "love tap" in the nutz ;) (Then I will run like hell!)

HA! I'm not as big as people are making me out to be. I'll be sure and wear a cup. One for protection against any Utard scrotum attacks. Two so the UT ladies think I'm packing........

Oak said:
I was planning to, but it turns out that it coincides with our state chapter annual meeting of The Wildlife Society. The topic this year is mitigation concepts for oil and gas development, so I'll be heading there instead.

Terry, I would be interested in any info could pass along from the meeting. I am planning on attending the TWS meeting in Bozeman next month (also emphasizing energy development), but it coincides with another meeting. BLM, Bureau of Lots of Meetings, go figure. I would rather be in Bozeman than Malta for certain.:D

mtmiller said:
Terry, I would be interested in any info could pass along from the meeting. I am planning on attending the TWS meeting in Bozeman next month (also emphasizing energy development), but it coincides with another meeting. BLM, Bureau of Lots of Meetings, go figure. I would rather be in Bozeman than Malta for certain.:D

Will do. I'll e-mail you the agenda and see if there's anything in particular you're interested in.

AZ402 said:
HA! I'm not as big as people are making me out to be. I'll be sure and wear a cup. One for protection against any Utard scrotum attacks. Two so the UT ladies think I'm packing........
I can see it now.... Browtine sneaks up, slaps Stan in the nads and yell "bag tag, you it" and makes an escape by running between peoples legs:D

I will also have a guy standing close by with a vid camera.. then we can put it on U-tube... hahaha... But you really will wear a cup now :)

I had to choose, two out of three;

Az hunter safety (permanent extra bonus point)

Utah SCL hunt expo

RMEF Elk camp Reno

I'm sitting hear in a Kingman hotel, hunter safety class starts tomorrow morning.

Hunt Expo is in SLC, Elk camp is in Reno.
No contest, maybe I'll see some of you in Reno!

I'll be in Reno as well Dan. Have fun at the class..........I'll be sitting down most of the time at the SLC show. In case that Pickle Puncher Browtine tries to get me in the hang-low.

I've often wanted to go around one of these shows wearing my MOOSIE Sweatshirt and a Hunttalk.com Hat just to see if I'd get a cap in my A$$ :) I could see the guys at mm.com now in the PM's over there... "Hey, did you hear Moosie might be here ? Lets get a few guys together and get him. He talks alot of Crap and shoots bigger Utah deer then we do. What a Alan Wrench !! (Thats the Utah word for ASS hole ;) )

I need to delete all my "internet" pics so you wont recognize me from across the expo.. bwuahaha.. Moosie, yes I will take your bet about hitting 402 in the tally for 50 bucks!
;)

browtine said:
I need to delete all my "internet" pics so you wont recognize me from across the expo.. bwuahaha.. Moosie, yes I will take your bet about hitting 402 in the tally for 50 bucks!
;)

Homos.........

hahaha... see ya at the show man. I may not kick ya in the nutz... but I will buy ya lunch.

I'll be there, just don't know which day(s). Might even work the BLM booth for free admittance.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back