Hun Expo 17-20th..whos going?

Heading out tomorrow girls. Anyone going stop by and say hi. Except B-Tine I want you to yell so I can see you coming.

So it was a good show. I talked with several HT'ers. BHR had his booth right behind ours, real nice guy. I also talked with Browtine (kicked him in the balls before he could get me)Tuffbucker, Bigfin, Wyodeerhunter, buckspy, 1Pointer, yeti and of course Greenhorn.

Man.. talk about a good time. Will be even better when I found out tomorrow that I drew all those good tags I applied for.

Would have been good to go jsut to see The Yeti and Greeny again. Although it would have been good to ee you other Clowns as well too ;)

Buckspy was there ? was he selling men's Hunting Bra's or something ? ;)

AZ402, what is the Return on Investment for attending on of those places ? I'm guessing it's hard to tell but did people book anthing on the spot ? Or is itmore for Name recognition and such ? Just wondering.

What was BHR there for ?

What was BHR there for ?

I think he was just checking out all the man meat in there?;) We did pretty good but not sure we will put a booth up next year. RMEF is our best show for business. I may go back next year just to hang out and spend money.

Word on the street was the MT boys took over SLChump hump

None of the MT boys took over the city, a couple of the Canadian Mtn Outfitters crew raised some serious hell, but the MT guys took some really entertaining video footage last night. Yetty wasn't there, I don't think. You might be confusing him with his partner in crime.

So MAtt wasn't there eh ? Burns was.... That Sawed off Cocky chit.. My guess is he started aother fight ? (Jsut kidding Burns)

The four level bar north of Little America(can't remember the name?)...........................good grief I have been in the small town for a while now. I forgot there was so many women in this world.

Results still not up.

Also looks like we might see Jed Lowe on the cover of a certain magazine next winter.:D

Newburg drawing tags again that lucky guy...

Beardown, I think it's his idea of kamakazie marketing. It's not on his website though. http://www.huntsoloventures.com/About_Us.php We were telling girls that we were filming for the Tom Green show.. sortof a resemblence and of course the Utard girls bought it.

Miller and Greenhorn:

I thought you guys were shitting me, so I had to go to the site and look it up for myself.

Yup, that is me in the antelope section. Don't have a clue about the Plateau area for antelope, but I will know something about it by this time tomorrow.

Damn. I guess I better go online and change my UT antelope application to requesting a bonus point only.

This could be an antelope year for me. I have 12 antelope points in AZ, 9 in NV, 8 in UT (but this will disqualify me from any other UT tag), and 1 in WY (for whatever that is worth), plus expect to draw MT (I better since it is unlimited).

My son will give me a bunch of crap, as we were arguing over who would get a tag.

Cool.

Thanks for the good news guys. I wouldn't have even checked had I not seen your comments here.

Happy Hunting!

Congratulations on the tag, BigFin. Not many non-residents on that list, but one guy from my town with my last name. :confused: What a coincidence....

Congrats BigFin! Nice to get to see and talk to a couple Hunttalk regulars at the show. Kinda sucked having our Montana FNAWS both next to Stan's. The McClendon booth was drawing in all the Utah fat chicks like flies to poop!

Stan's booth was drawing in all the Utah fat chicks like flies to poop!

You don't know how accurate that is. Only the poop, was the only guy in our booth from MT. That's par for the course for Mark (beardown).

BHR did have some of the best deer jerky I have ever had!

Big congrats on the Pronghorn tag BigFin, nice meeting you and your Son.........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back