Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hey Marv (Basketball)

Looks like I screwd up & am entered as my own team & not a HT member:eek:. I'll keep ya'll posted...on a need to know basis.;)

not sure where I am on the board, but as of right now, am 16-8. went in thru the hunttalk group and filled out the bracket. oh well, not the best I've done in one of these. but doing good on the one that includes the spread. missed all 3 of the 6 vs 11 games. and western ky over drake. whats that all about? never thought beasly would be enough to beat usc. and how does a school called st. marys lose at easter time? and purdue scores 90? and now I see that uconn loses to SD. so much for that bracket. south and west brackets - 7-7. east and midwest - 9-1.

If you saw what we were flying down there, you would think so.... hump

How come you don't got no bracket filled out? AZ is in the Dance....

Not a big fan of the UofGay Wildcats. I've tried two years in a row to fill this bracket out and it won't except my email address. I just stick to the Tourney Challenge on ESPN.com, no problems there.

My ASU Sundevils are a 1 seed in the NIT. First time I've watch a post season NIT games in years.

After all the upsets in Tampa Bay today, my bracket is officially in the crapper anyway (24-8 in the 1st round). I just have to cheer on the PAC-10 now.

AZ402, first time in history that every lower seed has won all the games at an opening round site.

After all the upsets in Tampa Bay today, my bracket is officially in the crapper anyway (24-8 in the 1st round). I just have to cheer on the PAC-10 now.

I am not sure that those "upsets" matter too much as this year looks like the top teams 1 and 2 seeds are way better than the 5's ....

After day 2, for those who want to know who the most brilliant is.....

1. Private Idaho Elkgunner........... 25
2. Big Fin''s Big ... Big Fin MT ...........24
2. Wise Wapiti wyomingtim........... 24
4. IdahoBugler Bryce DeForest ...........23
4. MarvB1 MarvB ...........23
4. Smalls Stunners smalls ...........23
7. jabber jeff ...........22
7. Guppie9 Kevin Galbreath........... 22
9. BuckyBadger#1 BigWhore ...........21
9. Spitz Hunttalk Spitz ...........21
9. Oak Terry Meyers ...........21
9. the winner IDHunt''em ...........21
13. HuntTalk-csutto... csutton7........... 20
14. BlackTail Frank ...........19

Look at ol' BigWhore head to his natural position at the back of the pack....

First round 24 for me (38,668'th place teamwise)...looking fwd. to BHR buying that case of Shiner...go Xavier!

I took a beating in the opening round.:eek: Things better turn around quicky...

I am not sure that those "upsets" matter too much as this year looks like the top teams 1 and 2 seeds are way better than the 5's ....

In the grand scheme of the NCAA, it won't effect the eventual outcome all that much. It can however, mangle some brackets. There is a 3 seed that needs to be taken as a serious contender (it's not Wisconsin BHR). The 1's and 2's are pretty solid, except Duke, who deserved a 3 seed at best.

The Moutn'rears are a team to watch!

Badgers look pretty good today, even with the foul trouble...

Babysitting isn't so bad during the 'Dance' or in football season.

I thot UCLA was gonna get whacked by Texas A&M. But, as usual, the Texans folded just like they have been doing for 200 years.... (Remember the Alamo??)

For those who want to see how the standings after the 3rd are, guess who is in the Top 10,000 out of more than a quarter of a million entries???

1. Private Idaho Elkgunner.............. 37
2. Big Fin''s Big ... Big Fin MT .............36
3. IdahoBugler Bryce DeForest .............33
3. Smalls Stunners smalls .............33
3. BigWhore............. BHR 33
6. jabber jeff .............32
6. HuntTalk-csutto... csutton7............. 32
8. Guppie9 Kevin Galbreath .............30
9. MarvB1 MarvB .............
9. the winner IDHunt''em .............29
9. BlackTail Frank .............29
12. Wise Wapiti wyomingtim .............28
13. Oak Terry Meyers............. 27
14. Spitz Hunttalk Spitz .............21

(Remember the Alamo??) (Jose)

Wasn't that the day two roofing contractors showed up on the same day, one with your drunk uncle as foreman?...& a short time later said drunk uncle surrendered in his underwear.

Bracket Summary (NOHARLEY)

Points 36 of 192
Correct Picks 30 of 63
Overall Rank 23505 of 258304

Wisconsin looked a lot better than UCLA and Stanford, Stan. Now that Georgetown laid down in front of them, just think if Villanova beats Kansas. Badgers could skank into the final 4 without playing a 9th seeded or higher team. That kid from Davidson, Curry, is fun to watch.

That kid from Davidson, Curry, is fun to watch. (BHR)

He is a great story...drove a stake in the Hoyas (and my final 4)...I still have NCState, Memphis, and UCLA alive but I'm pretty much done.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Curry looks a lot like Harold Ford Jr. I thought his mom, was his sister at first.......bet we get to see more of her when Wisconsin plays them!

Wisconsin probably beats Davidson, then gets a severe beating by Kansas. UW, played a 14, 11 and now gets a 10. Lucky bracket draw for the Badgers.

Stanford now plays a 2 and WSU a 1, little tougher road. UCLA gets to beat up a lucky WKU team.

KSU is the first Kansas team to get a severe beating by the Badgers. WSU is looking tough....hope they win even if I have UNC in the final 4. Hope Stanford plays better against Texas as well.

Back