Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hey Marv (Basketball)

When does Marv get back to provide his excuses?

1. Private Idaho Elkgunner ............. 47
2. Big Fin''s Big ... Big Fin MT .............46
3. IdahoBugler Bryce DeForest .............43
3. BigWhore BHR .............43
5. jabber jeff .............42
5. HuntTalk-csutto... csutton7 .............42
7. Smalls Stunners smalls .............41
8. Guppie9 Kevin Galbreath .............40
9. MarvB1 MarvB .............39
9. Spitz Hunttalk Spitz .............39
9. the winner IDHunt''em .............39
9. BlackTail Frank .............39
13. Wise Wapiti wyomingtim .............38
14. Oak Terry Meyers .............35

Wow, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you left me off future postings of that list. I remember why I'm not a gambler... :rolleyes:

All I know about Dribble Dribble Shoot Shoot is in my Sophmore season the Coach let the Seniors and Juniors go and played only Sophmores...we had a perfect Record: 0-24! I don't know where he left to coach after that. John

When does Marv get back to provide his excuses?

Dang...he's back, and NOT better than ever! Couple of my brackets are on the hind teat right now...but I'll be back in the hunt come the great eight!
Still can't believ all the double digit seeds that moved forward the first week!

Next year I oughta just do like Harley....pretend I'm in the pool and just make my score up as I go ;) ...at least you only invented a second place score you old geezer! :D

Dang...he's back, and NOT better than ever! Couple of my brackets are on the hind teat right now...but I'll be back in the hunt come the great eight!
Still can't believ all the double digit seeds that moved forward the first week!

Next year I oughta just do like Harley....pretend I'm in the pool and just make my score up as I go ;) ...at least you only invented a second place score you old geezer! :D

I could be first with a keystrike Marv.;)

I really need Davidson to keep the magic going. Since they beat Georgetown I need them to beat KU now. I'm heading out Friday for some good times and good games. FINAL FOUR here I come. If Davidson does pull it off I'm going to become the biggest bandwagon fan they have ever seen.

have no idea how you guys read these numbers, but here they are.
55 out of 192 points
34 0f 63 right(sucks)
203184 rank(sucks even more)

damn duke......

NHY, how is your rank so high when we have about the same numbers? did you miss a number somewhere? and what do the points thing mean? 55 out of 192?|oo

current status TLC...

NOHARLEY

POINTS CORRECT PICKS OVERALL RANK
Points 66 of 192
Correct Picks 40 of 63
Overall Rank 42570 of 258304

I'm glad Davidson & Texas are still in it but they pretty much put a fork in me.

Well there are quite a few of us with all the final four teams.....but it will just be the West Coast matchup of MarvB vs CSutton after the Jayhawks and Bruins move on!

....hard to root against Love and UCLA but if KU can take out UNC, the rest is gonna be H-I-S-T-O-R-Y.....hump

Thats too bad Jose, leading out of the gates and fading at the final poll :(:D

Well there are quite a few of us with all the final four teams.....but it will just be the West Coast matchup of MarvB vs CSutton after the Jayhawks and Bruins move on!

....hard to root against Love and UCLA but if KU can take out UNC, the rest is gonna be H-I-S-T-O-R-Y.....hump

Thats too bad Jose, leading out of the gates and fading at the final poll :(:D

All I can say is "SCOREBOARD!"

1. Private Idaho Elkgunner............ 99
2. HuntTalk-csutto... csutton7............ 94
3. Smalls Stunners smalls............ 93
4. IdahoBugler Bryce DeForest............ 91
4. MarvB1 MarvB............ 91
6. Big Fin''s Big ............... Big Fin MT 86
6. jabber jeff............ 86
8. Guppie9 Kevin Galbreath ............84
9. BlackTail Frank ............79
10. BeaverGal#1 BigWhore ............75
11. Wise Wapiti wyomingtim ............74
12. the winner IDHunt''em ............71
12. Spitz Hunttalk Spitz ............71
12. Oak Terry Meyers............ 71

Hmmmmm....the air seems a bit fresher up this way....how's the view from back there Jose??? ;)

Nice rally Oak....Tim's gonna have to stick to a different kind of court :D

All I can say is "SCOREBOARD!"

RANK ENTRY OWNER TOTAL
1. MarvB1 MarvB 107
2. Big Fin''s Big ... Big Fin MT 102
2. jabber jeff 102
4. Private Idaho Elkgunner 99
5. HuntTalk-csutto... csutton7 94
6. Smalls Stunners smalls 93
7. IdahoBugler Bryce DeForest 91
8. the winner IDHunt''em 87
8. Oak Terry Meyers 87
8. Spitz Hunttalk Spitz 87
11. Guppie9 Kevin Galbreath 84
12. BlackTail Frank 79
13. BuckyBadger#1 BHR 75
14. Wise Wapiti wyomingtim 74

Yeah, Scoreboard is what counts. If KU wins, Marv takes the top spot by a long margin. If Memphis wins, I will try to be humble until next year's tourney. Not looking good for Memphis/me, but at least it gives me a reason to watch basketball tonight.

Hating UCLA finally has paid dividends. Not sure who I dislike more, UCLA or Duke. Since they both ended up in the same bracket, I had to pick one of them (the wrong one).

Back