He's done!

JEL

Just wanted to share a proud dad moment. My oldest son finished up college this week. 1 down - 2 to go. Best part is he is employed and with the job he has always wanted.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 964
Good for him!
You both should be proud!

A retired, related LEO and friend of a 35 yr warden in one of the hardest,under appreciated professions.

congrats, he looks ready to conquer the world...or at least Montana.

Congratulations, I have two boys and I hope to say the same some day!

Great work by both of you, best wishes!! Tell him thank you from us sportsmen and welcome to the tax paying crowd! My son was done with college yesterday also. Wish I had a story that ended somewhat close.:confused:

Wonder what his thoughts on the shoulder season are... and what he's been hearing on the 'inside'. Would be interesting

I like that nice, clean, new, pressed, professional uniform. Congratulations to your son.

Congratulations to you and your son, in that position I can only imagine you can become bogged down dealing with the low lifes of the hunting world but you also can experience some amazing things that most people never have the opportunity to do.

Wonder what his thoughts on the shoulder season are... and what he's been hearing on the 'inside'. Would be interesting

If he's wise, he'll avoid the shoulder season issue like the plague and devote his time and efforts into being a good Game Warden. There are some issues that field personnel can have a direct influence in. I don't believe shoulder seasons is one of those.

Yeah, I know the feeling Bro. My son just finished a few months ago. I know you're as proud of him, as I was mine !

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back