Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

He's done!

Congratulations! Your pride is well deserved. He looks to be a fine young man....

As was mine when my son graduated Police Training Academy and won the Top Shooter Award! (Fellow recruits told him it wasn't fair because of him being my son and all the practice he had gotten over the years!!) And when my youngest graduated the same Academy and was elected Class Valedictorian!

Awesome! He's working with some of the best people on the planet. :)

You have every right to be proud.

Congratulations to the both of you. If I can get all three of my children through college that will be one of my proudest moments. Two out of three so far.

Connor is a great young man, and he will be fantastic as a warden. I worked with him a bit a few summers ago in Helena, and it was obvious from the first day that he had the drive, energy, and commitment to succeed. Glad to see that his hard work has paid off with a dream job. As a Capital and Western grad though, it's not a surprise! :)

Congratulations to you and the young Warden. Having retired a couple years ago after 36 years as a Game Warden, I can tell you both, he has chosen a wonderful career. For the young Warden, a quote from one of my early mentors," don't let 'em get behind you".

Congrats sir!!!! (my oldest/only son is 10 almost 11, and needs to come up your way and do a little job shadowing I think!) He said, 'COOL and CONGRATS'

This is wonderful for ya man, kudos dad!

Thanks for all the kind words folks. His mother and I are thrilled with the person he has become.

Congratulations to the both of you.
Have nothing but respect for Game Wardens, Conservation Officers in PA.
Tough job I would think but also a very rewarding one too.

What an accomplishment, congratulations. Not many guys can say they are doing their dream job, especially at such a young age!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back