He's done!

JEL

Just wanted to share a proud dad moment. My oldest son finished up college this week. 1 down - 2 to go. Best part is he is employed and with the job he has always wanted.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 964

hank4elk

Good for him!
You both should be proud!

A retired, related LEO and friend of a 35 yr warden in one of the hardest,under appreciated professions.

kenton

congrats, he looks ready to conquer the world...or at least Montana.

Reata

Congratulations, I have two boys and I hope to say the same some day!

Muskeez

Great work by both of you, best wishes!! Tell him thank you from us sportsmen and welcome to the tax paying crowd! My son was done with college yesterday also. Wish I had a story that ended somewhat close.:confused:

JoeSchmo

Wonder what his thoughts on the shoulder season are... and what he's been hearing on the 'inside'. Would be interesting

What Map

I like that nice, clean, new, pressed, professional uniform. Congratulations to your son.

Schaaf

Congratulations to you and your son, in that position I can only imagine you can become bogged down dealing with the low lifes of the hunting world but you also can experience some amazing things that most people never have the opportunity to do.

JLS

Wonder what his thoughts on the shoulder season are... and what he's been hearing on the 'inside'. Would be interesting

If he's wise, he'll avoid the shoulder season issue like the plague and devote his time and efforts into being a good Game Warden. There are some issues that field personnel can have a direct influence in. I don't believe shoulder seasons is one of those.

Gunner46

Yeah, I know the feeling Bro. My son just finished a few months ago. I know you're as proud of him, as I was mine !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kuhndog