MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Help

Really fun to hunt. Seems like for most guys it's either one and done, or you can't stop hunting them. I've killed one and still apply in several states. Came really close to booking another AK hunt, too. :D

Are you hunting early season, or waiting for long hair?

Though I've never pulled a trigger on one (pard had the tag), the mtn goat hunt I went on is definitely the adventure I remember and talk about the most. At least for me, it sucked actually doing it, but I'd give it a go tomorrow if I had the chance...

910810532109_0_ALB.jpg

I like this one. Been in my unit 29 days since the last weekend in June. Obsessed. :D

Last edited:
The question is....how long are you going to wait to tag that one?

I hope you draw a Breaks ram tag one of these years, but that kind of pressure may kill someone with your level of OCD..........:D

A short poem for the prelude to this hunt. I think we know what is in store for this guy. Now, who can come up with the best epitaph?

KURTS GOAT.jpg

That is good Fin. Heck of a poet you are. Dandy of a goat GH. Sorry, but your addiction is incurable. I'm jealous, can't wait for the day. I spent a couple days with Drake on his hunt last year and enjoyed the hell out of it.

That is one big bodied goat! May need to check him for performance enhancing drugs or something.

Cool video and a great looking goat.

But...I had to "Flag as inappropriate" the video! I mean really, would someone put a banana-hammoc on those damn nards! That would be a funny video! :D

I think I'm more jealous of the unit you're hunting than the tag. Thats some of the prettiest country in the state. I hope you get that big guy!

Could have figured you would go for the one with the elephantitis. I can't wait to see the outcome of this hunt. Best of luck!

BF, nearly spit diet dew all over my computer. Laffin.

A poem? Awesome. Randy you're the first man who's ever written me a poem! haha.

2 goats I know of are gone, 4 tags left, counting mine. Should be fun.

Saw one big white horse trailer that was in for a few days. They left sometime Sunday I believe. Pretty sure they were goat hunting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back