Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Help

Wow beauitiful Goat! and amazing field photo's as well there wasn't any doubt that we would be seeing a photo and goat of this quality on this thread! truly awesome and the true meaning of OYOA. Way to go Kurt well earned and deserved!

Excellent billy and a hell of a photo album.

Some fantastic photos and congrats on a great goat.

Love hunting those white bastids...

outstanding!! thanks for letting us in on all those pictures. I was thinking about halfway thru them that your chosen goat would have a better chance of surviving blue tounge than this year's season. Looks like good effort still gets good reward. Nice work!

Congrats, you really earned that one with all the time you put it. Thanks for sharing with us. I kind of feel bad for all the other montana critters you've got tags for now that this one is done.

Excellent work. That goat's only hope was that a better one would move into the neighborhood. He's been on Billy Death Row for a while but his coat sure looks better now than when his sentence began.

I shouldn't have named him Fluffy - Toughy might have been better. Looks like I'm going to end up with a mountain of meatsticks. His hide is nice, but probably would have been ideal in a couple more weeks. I was worried that he'd leave and I wouldn't be able to find him. I taped his horns and think he'll end up in the 48s, but it's the first goat I've measured. Fairly sure he's going to make the B&C awards though, which is kind of neat. He's a great goat, and I'm super happy with how things turned out.

Just need a sheep permit next year..

The goat I have eaten tasted good but it was tough!! I always figured it would make great grind for summer BBQ. Straight, no fat added.

The one goat I have eaten was tough, but it was recommended that I grind it from the start, so it all ended up as burger. It had a great flavor, though. The burger was even chewy, if you can believe that.

Fantastic Pics. Way to document the whole hunt. I know who to call if I draw. When I was Sheep Hunting up there last year a kid had a Sheep and Goat tag also and I thought he was lucky

Pete

Back