Yeti GOBOX Collection

Help

No, but he uses his wife's facebook acct so Cameron Hanes won't know he's being cyberstalked.

Nice goat Greenhorn.Stud no doubt.Sure appreciate the great photos of our back yard.The S.P. are an exceptional location ,especially for a goat hunt.You pretty much got every ounce of fulfillment out of this hunt.(except for not scoring with the babe across the lake;))

Belly, the rifle is a 7-08, belongs to my little sister, owner of Champion Firearms in Texas. championfirearms.com

Hem, thanks. It was really great. I wish I knew the 2 other permit guys, and could see/hunt the place when they rut. Was too much of a pussy to wait it out and potentially lose track of this guy.

I took about a thousand pictures of this whole ordeal, actually probably more. Turned out pretty good. Probably could have waited for another inch or two of hair to make for the ideal trophy, but didn't want to lose track of him. He's an absolute STUD of a g[oat, especially for where I got him.
422720_3904984702055_1349426266_n.jpg

Congrats bro! Great field picture as usual! Can I use it on my website?

I've seen that rifle in action....

Pat! No problem on the photo. I'll email a high res with that stupid sticker erased. It's an office joke.

Awesome goat! Congrats.

Hunting goats in a t-shirt and blue skies just doesn't seem right.

It's right as right can get! I won't even tell you about the beer and whiskey, and the 20 girls doing yoga by our base camp when we got off the mountain. And you think I'm joking...

That's about a goat, great job with the photo essay too.

Did you weight the head/hide and meat? How awful would a solo one trip goat haul be?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back