Caribou Gear

Helicopter Landing in the Bob Marshall Wilderness

So they can fish some of the most remote locations in the lower 48 for only 500 bucks per trip. If I was rich that would be one he!! of a deal.

I've never been to the Bob Marshall but I didnt realize the fishing was "helicopter and $500 fine" good.
I'm sure that taught them a lesson 🙄 what's less than a slap on the wrist?

Last edited:
Still he’s got a Federal misdemeanor on his record now. Must have been clean prior or he’d have gotten prison time as well. I’m ok with it in that case. Bet he won’t be doing that again. I wonder what or if the FAA is going to follow up with something?

a man goes to jail for like 25 days for illegally picking up sheds, but you can land a 5 ton window fan in the middle of pristine wilderness to fish for the cost of a plane ticket?

maybe next time they do it and get caught he'll get a pants down spanking on the side of the runway

500 thats cheap, I have a couple spots that I would like to get into. Anyone have a contact number for them, maybe I can employ their services.

Hunting and fishing - a new world opened. Would it be an aviation misdemeanor if skids never touched the ground? Ridiculous...

Edit: Being facetious... no need for a serious answer.

Last edited:
We caught ducks from the Huey skids while skimming just above the rice paddies in Vietnam. Trolling off the skids at a slow hover? Hmmm.;)

Forget paying an outfitter a couple grand per person to elk drop camp + time packing in/out deep in the Bob, Frank Church, or Bridger-Teton Wilderness...

New advertisement... unload gear, step off the skids onto wilderness ground for a $1,000 Round trip 3 people w/ a if not caught - $500 bonus.

Absurd...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back