MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Helicopter Landing in the Bob Marshall Wilderness

It's part of the wild and scenic waterways. I've not run the river yet however I do believe it's the popular route for the pack kayaks. Sure as heck would love to do it though!

Correct, the South Fork Flathead is a popular multi-day trip for packrafts and full-size rafts.

As an aside, you should float sooner rather than later.

A company is not defined by the actions of one of its shareholders. This is ridiculous.

I thought the report states a founding co-owner not a mere shareholder. Shareholders cant be held responsible. And really nothing sends a message more pointedly then cutting into the bottom line. But I may be wrong and im sure youll tell me so. Thank you in advance. ;)

He's a founder of the investment firm that was a part of OnX's funding efforts, but think that's as far as the involvement goes.

If he's an initial investor in a startup then usually its on a partnership/boardmember footing so still not just a shareholder tho he probably does hold a considerable amount of stock. I don't know if its a publicly traded entity however. Im very interested to see how all this falls out. The chutzpah of these folks is incredible.

It's part of the wild and scenic waterways. I've not run the river yet however I do believe it's the popular route for the pack kayaks. Sure as heck would love to do it though!

Are you referencing this portion?

The whole navigable waters is a weird thing. There are like 3 definitions and each is different, some are state, some are federal, etc. Reason I ask, is because a guy here in AK challenged the National Park Service on their authority of dictating the use of a navigable stream. Took them to the supreme court TWO times and won. Its not the same thing here, but I'm wondering if its set in stone on what is considered commerce/travel on a navigable stream. Just seems odd that they would toss out the "high water" mark and it being ok, but then saying they were lost.

If he's an initial investor in a startup then usually its on a partnership/boardmember footing so still not just a shareholder tho he probably does hold a considerable amount of stock. I don't know if its a publicly traded entity however. Im very interested to see how all this falls out. The chutzpah of these folks is incredible.
He's like a board member of the bank you have your mortgage through. Do you know them personally?

I have to say,,,,,,,,,compared to your heroes,,,,the Bundy clan,,,this couple is as meek as a pair of church mice.

Dude, I think you need to stop internetting for a couple days before you dig your hole any deeper and go right out the bottom of this forum...

I don’t know man, I have some shares of Amazon through my 401k... pretty sure bezos is terrified someone will put the pieces together and start a boycott because of my bear hunting.

I don’t know man, I have some shares of Amazon through my 401k... pretty sure bezos is terrified someone will put the pieces together and start a boycott because of my bear hunting.
If you kill a wolf, you are screwed. mtmuley

Valid point. If we ever have sports again I will continue my boycott of the Red Sox and the Patriots since their home city is now a haven for Yogi-murderers...

I don't really agree with all the "punishments" called for on this Change.org petition, but I signed it anyway. I do think that there needs to be more significant consequences for people that do these kinds of things when a fine will have no meaningful impact on their future actions.

Back