Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Happy Anniversary, Mrs. Fin!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This morning Mrs. Fin was stirred from bed by the sound of the theme song of our marriage. Today we celebrate 32 years.

Most of you don't know her, but her presence here on Hunt Talk is strong. I might have missed a few chances at great animals in my life, but when the most important opportunity of my life was at hand, I scored a catch beyond what I ever deserved.

Happy Anniversary, Kim. Your money back guarantee has long-since expired.

A most prioritized milestone Fin..congrats on the longevity. Tell her thanks for puttin' up with all ya'll's rowdy kids here.

Congratulations Randy! Good to see that your hard work, positive attitude and values don't just apply to hunting ;)

Congrats! That’s an awesome feat and that’s what truly matters.

This morning Mrs. Fin was stirred from bed by the sound of the theme song of our marriage. Today we celebrate 32 years.
Please accept my condolences, Mrs. Fin; you are a jewel! But hang in there as the weather will warm, the lake will open, the boat will be launched, and the walleye will bite.

Sincere congratulations to the royal HuntTalk couple ... many happy returns.
Be safe; be well.

Happy anniversary to both of you!

And a special thanks to her for the work she does for this forum. It runs smooth by her when you are in the field building content. A great team from both of you!

Thank you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back