Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Happy Anniversary to Mrs. Fin

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Most of you don't know her. She is so modest and quiet that many, even those who see me regularly, often question if I am really married.

I am married. Her name is Kim.

It was a short 28 years ago, in Carson City, Nevada, I convinced her to elope. We went down to the court house, found the J.O.P, and for a mere $20 and a blood test, we were headed out the door in marital bliss.

If not for her, these platforms would have never got off the ground. If not for her, my ability to get drawn into all kinds of crazy schemes would be zilch. If not for her, and her great mothering, our son would have followed the bumpy road of hard knocks that his father traveled. If not for her, Hunt Talk would go unattended for months on end. If not for her......(insert anything I've been able to accomplish in life.)

She will read this, blush, and come up to the Randy Room and punch me in the shoulder for making such a public scene about her. She redefines the term of modesty.

Thanks, Kim. My life, much like this forum, would be down the tubes without you. Love you. Hope I can behave well enough to make it to Year 29.

img182.jpg

Congrats to the Fins. You sure are blessed Randy. I feel I am blessed that my wife tolerates me being away a couple times a year, but yours must be the most tolerant women on the face of this planet!

Happy anniversary to you two! Are you going to make a nice muskrat dinner for two?

Congrats to you both. . . One of these days I'd love to hear Kim's marriage advice, I imagine it's even more entertaining than Randy's!

A deep and abiding love sometimes defies all early expectations. Well done the both of you for choosing well.

Congratulations, Kim & Randy. Randy you are truly blessed and illuminated by a lucky star. Kim, you are obviously the glue that holds Finland together and the unsung heroine of Hunttalk, Fresh Tracks, advocacy for public lands, and so very much more of which we are likely unaware. Thank-you, Kim, for sharing Randy for so many venues and causes ... and know that you are included in Hunttalkers hearts and minds as we continue to banter about so much.

Congrats!! We hit 28 years last summer. It's been great to have a hunting companion you can depend on for anything!

Congrats to you and your wife. I'm sure many of us can relate to our wives being the one who keeps the sanity around the house.

Happy anniversary! Congrats to the both of you. Randy, it looks like you married out of your league.

Congrats to the both of you. My wife and I did something similar only we got married in Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back