Happy Anniversary to Mrs. Fin

Happy anniversary to the Newbergs!

Never met her, but always nice to me when I talked to her on phone the few times or in an e-mail. BF can be hit & miss................lol
You go girl! Kim Rocks!

Congrats!! I celebrated my 6 month anniversary yesterday. While riding in the car my wife announced to me that she would maybe like to take a trip out west sometime in the next few years for a public land elk hunt! It would be a first for both of us. I think I got a keeper too!

Happy anniversary!
You two are fine people,hope you celebrate the day as anniversaries should be celebrated.
Lets see...the walleye boat is in the shop till the hard water goes away....guess that leaves option II ;)

That's a beautiful woman in many more ways than one it seems. Congratulations to the both of you.
HD

Happy anniversary to both of you. Randy you need to take her out to someplace nice, not Dairy Queen.

Congrats to you for getting to marry her. Congrats to Mrs. Fin for....well, congrats to you again...:)
Happy Anniversary!

Last edited:
Went the same route to marry my wife just up the road in Reno. All the best to you both. mtmuley

Back