Happy Anniversary, Mrs. Fin!

Happy Anniversary! My mom and sister did not even offer my wife any kind of warranty. Instead, she got a warning that it was no refund - no return so she's stuck with me.

This morning Mrs. Fin was stirred from bed by the sound of the theme song of our marriage. Today we celebrate 32 years.

Most of you don't know her, but her presence here on Hunt Talk is strong. I might have missed a few chances at great animals in my life, but when the most important opportunity of my life was at hand, I scored a catch beyond what I ever deserved.

Happy Anniversary, Kim. Your money back guarantee has long-since expired.

Congratulations Kim and Randy. Wishing many more happy and healthy years.

Any advice to the younger couples on how to make it to 32 years and beyond?

Happy anniversary and congrats to the two of you. Enjoy the memories, I'm sure there are many, and take time to smell the roses in your busy lives!!

Congrats to you both! I'm about 5 months ahead of you, though I'm not sure quite how I got here! Thanks to you for all the hard work keeping this place going. It's one of the things that keeps ME going. Enjoy the day and I hope you have many more to come.

I hope you and Kim had a great day, and have more happy years of marriage to come, from your friends across the pond.
Cheers
Richard
ps thanks to both of you for putting up with all of us ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back