Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Happy Anniversary, Mrs. Fin!

This morning Mrs. Fin was stirred from bed by the sound of the theme song of our marriage. Today we celebrate 32 years.

Most of you don't know her, but her presence here on Hunt Talk is strong. I might have missed a few chances at great animals in my life, but when the most important opportunity of my life was at hand, I scored a catch beyond what I ever deserved.

Happy Anniversary, Kim. Your money back guarantee has long-since expired.

Congrats MR and MRS Fin! Many more fun fishing, hunting and family adventures to you and yours for years to come! Blessings!

This morning Mrs. Fin was stirred from bed by the sound of the theme song of our marriage. Today we celebrate 32 years.

Most of you don't know her, but her presence here on Hunt Talk is strong. I might have missed a few chances at great animals in my life, but when the most important opportunity of my life was at hand, I scored a catch beyond what I ever deserved.

Happy Anniversary, Kim. Your money back guarantee has long-since expired.

Congratulations, you certainly lucked out much like I did by getting a wonderful woman for a wife that will put up with how much we may not be at home while we chase our outdoor ambitions. Hopefully Kim is happier to see you return than she is to see you leave...

All the best to Kim and Randy on their Valentine-adjacent 32nd. In these 'modern' times, too little attention is paid to the quietly successful couples. Here's to your best years to come
1613072159677.png

Congratulations. 32 years is a long time. Wish you two many more.

Happy Anniversary today my wife and I are celebrating our 43 rd year of marriage .

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back