Great Social Media posts?

How do you guys watch this stuff? About 90 seconds in I was done. mtmuley
That was my stopping point the end of day 2..I also use the jump forward every 10 seconds alot and skim videos... skipped the intro to this one as well.. I probably only put in a min or two.. I was just intrigued by the enticing title from @bigsky2

I'll allow it
You have no idea how happy I am to get the pass. I did remove the yuppy @$$ genuine imitation leather and silver hat band on my "Gus" style hat and replaced with twisted leather in honor of ol' McRae. I will defend your hill Sir CowboyLeroy and doff my allowed hat to thee.

How do you guys watch this stuff? About 90 seconds in I was done. mtmuley
It gives you the first hand perspective of how a gang of Washington Bambi Smashers operates and basically what not to do unless killing every 1.5 year old deer in a 30 mile radius

We're all hunters muley we gotta stick together, love and support one another and put them up on a pedestal when they have success. That's exactly how we're gonna change the world and save this beautiful sport. That's what @BuzzH says too do atleast.😉 Or

It gives you the first hand perspective of how a gang of Washington Bambi Smashers operates and basically what not to do unless killing every 1.5 year old deer in a 30 mile radius

We're all hunters muley we gotta stick together, love and support one another and put them up on a pedestal when they have success. That's exactly how we're gonna change the world and save this beautiful sport. That's what @BuzzH says too do atleast.😉 Or
I still don't want to watch it. mtmuley

It also gives everyone the coverage needed to walk away if shit gets a little too weird.

I may have been a little impetuous with the handle change. I have learned a valuable lesson.

I’m pretty sure our dinner the other night was just dinner…right? I’m trying to figure out how to explain context to my wife that I was just discussing mule deer management with my friend who I originally met online and now goes by the name @Sexual Chocolate….😂

I’m pretty sure our dinner the other night was just dinner…right? I’m trying to figure out how to explain context to my wife that I was just discussing mule deer management with my friend who I originally met online and now goes by the name @Sexual Chocolate….😂
So your wife doesn’t call people from HT “your internet boyfriend?”

Asking for a friend.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back