MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Great Social Media posts?

Utah, Sitka, Shed hunting, private ranch... This article has it all!

Gear Junkie: How to shed hunt
Awful and all that is wrong with companies using influencer advertising

This one rubs me wrong in many of the same ways. Why in the world are Sitka and mystery ranch paying five figures for this person to go kill a private land Utah bull for content? Maybe she’s a nice person, I don’t know, but seems she lacks some of the hunting experience to be a “pro” for each company

I hope none of the money I’ve spent with the companies involved helped pay for this stuff

Awful and all that is wrong with companies using influencer advertising

This one rubs me wrong in many of the same ways. Why in the world are Sitka and mystery ranch paying five figures for this person to go kill a private land Utah bull for content? Maybe she’s a nice person, I don’t know, but seems she lacks some of the hunting experience to be a “pro” for each company

I hope none of the money I’ve spent with the companies involved helped pay for this stuff

Once I realized ‘pro’ stood for promotional and not professional all this stuff made more sense.

Once I realized ‘pro’ stood for promotional and not professional all this stuff made more sense.
Yes to some extent, but I think a bunch of them are pulling down salaries and/or using the relationships to open other doors.

Couldn’t the money spent on the shed hunt or elk hunt have been put to better use in the conservation space?

I’d be totally happy to see the influencer market dry up and watch a bunch of people go get regular jobs. Our country could use a few more people digging ditches or flipping burgers

Last edited:
I guess there's perks to being working class. My kids probably won't hunt or kill their first big game animal until they're at least 10. But I'd sure like to think they'll appreciate it more than that kid. even though it'll probably be a fork horn whitetail. Nothing against the kid or the family but that kids not gonna appreciate shit in life imo.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back