Great falls mcdonalds

The actual place and then the people that frequented it while the son and I was there. I think I might pull over and puke if I cant stop thinking about the vivid memories I have from just visiting. Seriously montana wtf kind of experimental breeding you got going on?
You should see the fauna at the Helena Walmart at midnight.

I ate there last fall on way back home. Seemed normal to me. You can find interesting folks in every big town.

Weirdest montana restaurant experience I had was at the havre kfc; basically no food available and I’m still not sure what the extremely pale dude working the counter was on. First person I ever saw with a swear word tattooed on his knuckles

Weirdest McD’s was late night in Salt Lake watching drunk dude try to open the fire door, knock over a garbage can and then go through the drive through yelling at people inside. He got pulled over in the adjacent parking lot and I assume a trip to jail

When mom comes out of the play area to get more ketchup barefoot French fries smashing under and between the toes. Ur slightly disturbed and that was just one memory.
Then my kid says daddy I wanna go in there and slide and climb. Sorry son mom won't be happy if you bring the bubonic plague home.

D
When mom comes out of the play area to get more ketchup barefoot French fries smashing under and between the toes. Ur slightly disturbed and that was just one memory.
Then my kid says daddy I wanna go in there and slide and climb. Sorry son mom won't be happy if you bring the bubonic plague home.
Pictures? Phone number? Snapchat?

Barefoot in Great Falls in February certainly is a concern. mtmuley

Back